Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All of my December sleevers...

Ok so I'm having problem about wanting to munch not because I'm hungry but just to keep myself busy ( mouth mostly) any healthy snack ideas! Something I can just grab!

Go to my blog....I have snack food on there. www.eattolive2013.blogspot.com

Hope that was ok to post.

Do you soak your Chia seeds first?

Nope, I put one scoop of Chia seeds in 8 oz of Silk with 1/2 scoop Protein Powder, shake it, then drink after just a minute or two. I love to crunch up the chia seeds, and they add a nutty flavor to the Silk.

Nope' date=' I put one scoop of Chia seeds in 8 oz of Silk with 1/2 scoop Protein powder, shake it, then drink after just a minute or two. I love to crunch up the chia seeds, and they add a nutty flavor to the Silk.[/quote']

Thank you! I buy both Chia seeds and protein powder in bulk at our local co-op grocery. Do you have a rough idea of how much a scoop is?

Thank you! I buy both Chia seeds and Protein powder in bulk at our local co-op grocery. Do you have a rough idea of how much a scoop is?

One tablespoon...I checked the can!

One tablespoon...I checked the can!

Awesome! I am going to try this. Thank you!

Sleeved Dec 5th down 78 lbs. I am having an issue that I wondered if anyone else is experiencing. When I have a bowel movement I am getting sick. I am literally grabbing a trash can an heaving. It doesn't happen everytime and I don't have any symptoms prior with an upset stomach.

Sleeved Dec 5th down 78 lbs. I am having an issue that I wondered if anyone else is experiencing. When I have a bowel movement I am getting sick. I am literally grabbing a trash can an heaving. It doesn't happen everytime and I don't have any symptoms prior with an upset stomach.

I am sorry to hear that you are suffering like this. Are you straining while having a BM?

Surgery date 12/6, presurgery weight 267, surgery day 251, today 204. Total loss 63, stalled for a week. Even after starting to train for a 5k, daily running, I am stuck at 204. I feel like the universe is against me getting to onederland. Sniff.

Sleeved 12/10 and down 49lbs as of today. Slow, but not horrible. :)

Shotzzie, we are sleeve-twins. I had my surgery on 12/6, and I am down 35 pounds!

im 12/6 too down 45 lbs

Have my 3 month visit with the surgeon today.

Start of process 214

Day of surgery 209

Today - 164 - 50 lbs!!!

I've had stalls - but I find that if I have 11 8oz glasses of Water plus the other liquids I get in (herbal tea, M-F I have SF Carnation Essentials for breakfast) & exercise at least 5 days a week, then I don't stall. I can do that - for the rest of my life!! :-)

Have my 3 month visit with the surgeon today.

Start of process 214

Day of surgery 209

Today - 164 - 50 lbs!!!

I've had stalls - but I find that if I have 11 8oz glasses of Water plus the other liquids I get in (herbal tea' date=' M-F I have SF Carnation Essentials for breakfast) & exercise at least 5 days a week, then I don't stall. I can do that - for the rest of my life!! :-)[/quote']

that is incredible success, especially at a low starting weight, you go girl!

Sleeved 12/21. Down 45 pounds since surgery. Last night, waited way too long to eat dinner (not for any other reason but being busy) and when we ate the (ugh...never again!) KFC - it made me so gassy and sick to my stomach. UGH! I thought I would handle the chicken if I removed the skin. I have not felt that sick in two months. Today I am back to shakes, berries, fruits and natural Proteins. Anyone else finding they cannot easily incorporate or tolerate any grease at all?

Also, despite good cardio work outs, I am seeing excess skin already. Thoughts on P90X?

Sleeved 12/21. Down 45 pounds since surgery. Last night' date=' waited way too long to eat dinner (not for any other reason but being busy) and when we ate the (ugh...never again!) KFC - it made me so gassy and sick to my stomach. UGH! I thought I would handle the chicken if I removed the skin. I have not felt that sick in two months. Today I am back to shakes, berries, fruits and natural Proteins. Anyone else finding they cannot easily incorporate or tolerate any grease at all?

Also, despite good cardio work outs, I am seeing excess skin already. Thoughts on P90X?[/quote']

Fat is not giving me any trouble, but I cannot tolerate beef, no matter how cooked or how much I chew!

I know I should not compare my loss to anyone else, but you guys are doing great and I am barely doing okay.

HW 12/10/13 237

SW 01/7/13 230

CW 2/04/13 203

I'm down only 27 pounds in 2 months. I think maybe I need to up may calories since most days I fall short of the 800 my nut said i should consume. I always get my Protein in mostly through shakes and usually get in my 60 of Water. The slow pace is allowing my skin to kind of rebound, but I was hoping for a bigger loss at the two month mark. Also, outside of a little walking I have not begun to exercise (having some issues with arthritis in my knees) but I begin physical therapy for my knees this week, hopefully that will ease some of the discomfort and allow me to exercise on a regular basis.