Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

When I drop my weight, I'm going to try (insert answer)!

I told my husband that when I lose my weight I would like to do belly dancing

I want to go Skydiving!!! Zip lining , learn to swim. I am going to swim with dolphins and go snorkeling. Travel and enjoy my new healthy life!

Develop my sense of style. Being overweight you don't get much of a choice. Putting my self out there and finding a partner!

CROSSFIT! I have done it in the past but I'm sorry' date=' I know they say its scale-able but if you are heavier than about 230 pounds you are going to hurt yourself and/or your joints. My plan is to power down to as light as I can get as fast as I can (ideally about 200) pounds then start crossfit ASAP to take me the rest of the way.[/quote']

I started crossfit years ago and just got back into it 7 weeks post op and I feel like it's helping me. I started at 290 in Nov and I'm 245 right now... It's scalable you just can't push yourself to something your body isn't capable in doing yet. Good luck

Well for my hubby's 38th next month I thought I would do something totally different and I bought a stripper pole and a DVD.. So I have one month to learn. And I want swim with the sharks!!

When I drop my weight I am going to try pole dancing classes I always wanted to do that...and I am 13 & 1/2 mo post op...ove only lost 96lbs n im so upset obviously it is still decent but im afraid thats all i will loose my wedding is 17 & 1/2 months away I need to be at @least 230lbs by then but im at 413 now im feeling really hopeless n i cant yalk to anyone else bcuz no-one understands

I'd like to take dance classes, wear high heels and cute sun dresses, meet Kenny Chesney, be at the pool or beach and not be afraid of taking off my clothes.

When I drop my weight I am going to try pole dancing classes I always wanted to do that...and I am 13 & 1/2 mo post op...ove only lost 96lbs n im so upset obviously it is still decent but im afraid thats all i will loose my wedding is 17 & 1/2 months away I need to be at @least 230lbs by then but im at 413 now im feeling really hopeless n i cant yalk to anyone else bcuz no-one understands

You can do this, we will help you stay motivated, are you on myfitness planner?

The first thing I wanted to be able to do was just be able to cross my legs and the first time I realized my legs were crossed I cried! Simple things are what get me, like wearing heels all day, fitting in between stuff, sounds boring but I too had a list like a lot of you, skiing, zip lining, skydiving and I always thought I hadn't done these things because I was too fat, in part that was the reason but turns out mostly it's cause I'm a prissy wuss! Lol

Im 22 and want to be able to:

-Wear a bikini for once in my life (not a large shirt and shorts!)

-zipline (i didnt go with my friends because I was afraid I was over the weight limit)

-NOTshop at avenue, torrid,lane bryant NO plus size stores!

-wear a pants size in the single digits

-belly dancing lessons its in my culture!

-pole dancing lessons

-go hiking without having to turn back before reaching the top =( happened last week

-sky diving

-wear a wet suit and not look disgusting! lol

-try wakeboarding

-get my first piggy back ride

-have my bf carry me/pick me up for the first time

-be ok with showing my legs and arms

-buy a sexy costume