Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

When I drop my weight, I'm going to try (insert answer)!

Ride On all the Fair Rides my omyut worring about NOT fitting in or not trying cause I KNOW i want fit in the Seat...

I wanna Ride ALL the Ride at the Fair with My kids, and Not worry about NOT fitting in the Seat, or NOT even trying 'cause I know I WILL NOT fit!!!

I also want to take self defense classes, I've always wanted to but felt I was never in good enough shape to do it.

Did you ever take ballet classes as a child? I didn't. I had no interest in that as I was too busy playing softball' date=' climbing trees, and twirling batons. Looking back I soooo wish I had taken ballet. So I'm going to do it as an adult. It can't come soon enough. Hoping to be able to start sometime this summer.[/quote']

I too tap and jazz but never ballet. I wanted to do it all but we couldn't afford it. But now I can. :)

When I lose 55 more lbs (already down 103 in 6 months) I want to zip line the highest and longest one in Maui! And as for the different sex positions, my husband says that I have become a sex freak since losing my weight, but he said "please don't stop"! I am so loving this new body!

Sent from Gaye's iPad Mini using VST

I took ballet lessons for 15 years as a child. I CAN'T WAIT to take Barre classes again! I love the workout and look foward to going through routines again.

YAYAYAYAYAY!!! :)

Tandem skydiving (without my kids knowing). I've always wanted to do it but when my kids were little I worried that if something happened I wouldn't be there to bring them up. Now they are grown up and apparently at 55 I need their permission. Oh yes, I really want to get on the back of my partner's Ducatti again. Haven't been able to do that for 10 years. Can't wait!!!!!!!

That sounds great! I am certainly the same way anything to get out and be all I can be in a physical way' date=' even when I was heavier. My favorite activity is hiking and mountain climbing, but I have a secret hidden desire to really get into caving as a regular activity. I love exploring! I try and wander through caves whenever I find them in my travels. It is fascinating. I mostly go by myself into caves, but would like a partner or go as a group. Do you know how to get involved in groups that go caving? I am in the Seattle, WA area.

One of my other goals this year (sooner rather than later) is to become a regular participant in the northwest hiking meet up group. I signed up a few years ago to the group, get all their emails, but sadly have not felt like I could participate due to weight issues, until now. Now that I am in good physical shape, all I want to do is get out there on the weekends and go hiking, hiking and hiking. I might also look into the mountaineers club. I have always been into hiking since a little boy and have very good endurance for hiking hard hikes.[/quote']

Go for it! Join the hiking group. I LOVE hiking! I think this is why I fell in love with trail running. It's a little bit of both worlds. Although I do have to say I like the time to be able to let my surroundings sink in. Can't really do that while trying to concentrate in where the best place is to put my feet so that I don't slip in mud or twist an ankle on a branch. I love hiking with my family.

As for caving- I'm from California. Not much help, sorry. Please please please keep me posted tho on any caving adventures that u participate in.

Here's to a great year!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Go for it! Join the hiking group. I LOVE hiking! I think this is why I fell in love with trail running. It's a little bit of both worlds. Although I do have to say I like the time to be able to let my surroundings sink in. Can't really do that while trying to concentrate in where the best place is to put my feet so that I don't slip in mud or twist an ankle on a branch. I love hiking with my family.

As for caving- I'm from California. Not much help' date=' sorry. Please please please keep me posted tho on any caving adventures that u participate in.

Here's to a great year!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

Ever ran with any hashers? I'm looking forward to doing a hash run.

Ever ran with any hashers? I'm looking forward to doing a hash run.

And this is why I LOVE this site! Never heard of it until now. I had to google. That looks like a great time!! However, I must say my chant for last weekend was "stay upright!" and I was sober! Can't imagine chasing after someone after having a few. Lol. This is definitely something to look into for the summer time. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using VST

And this is why I LOVE this site! Never heard of it until now. I had to google. That looks like a great time!! However' date=' I must say my chant for last weekend was "stay upright!" and I was sober! Can't imagine chasing after someone after having a few. Lol. This is definitely something to look into for the summer time. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

Lol! You guys are the best. Thanks for making my day.

I want to go to Vegas again and this time not hold back because I think everyone is looking at how fat I am. I didn't zip line, bungee jump, ride the bull. I didn't really even want to leave the hotel

Ladies' date=' I want to ride my husband like a wild horse without getting out of breath and stopping to change position because I feel a heart attack coming ...lol would love to take Pole dance,belly dance,salsa classes....so much more!Sorry if its TMI.[/quote']

I 2nd this! Lol