Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

When I drop my weight, I'm going to try (insert answer)!

I LOVE ur list! My hubs thinks that I went off the deep end because I'm so much more adventurous and out to do physical activities. Funny thing is- I've always liked being active and doing physical things. I was the heavy girl wishing that she could do the ropes course or rappel inside caves. I'd stand by and watch strangers have a great time. Now I CAN do those things and I LOVE it!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

We sound so much alike. I too was always the fat girl who wanted to do all the physical things that others were doing. I was very active and participated in sports as a kid ( but still fat) but as I got older and fatter of course all the sporty things were off limits. I cannot wait to play tennis again, horseback ride again, learn to play golf.....

That sounds great! I am certainly the same way anything to get out and be all I can be in a physical way, even when I was heavier. My favorite activity is hiking and mountain climbing, but I have a secret hidden desire to really get into caving as a regular activity. I love exploring! I try and wander through caves whenever I find them in my travels. It is fascinating. I mostly go by myself into caves, but would like a partner or go as a group. Do you know how to get involved in groups that go caving? I am in the Seattle, WA area.

One of my other goals this year (sooner rather than later) is to become a regular participant in the northwest hiking meet up group. I signed up a few years ago to the group, get all their emails, but sadly have not felt like I could participate due to weight issues, until now. Now that I am in good physical shape, all I want to do is get out there on the weekends and go hiking, hiking and hiking. I might also look into the mountaineers club. I have always been into hiking since a little boy and have very good endurance for hiking hard hikes.

I love Seattle.....hiking must be awesome up there. We spent a week in Seattle a couple years ago and just loved it. We spent time exploring Mt. Ranier and the Mount St. Helens area.

I'm going to begin adult ballet classes. Can hardly wait! Already dreaming of when I get en pointe for the first time.

I took ballet lessons for 15 years as a child. I CAN'T WAIT to take Barre classes again! I love the workout and look foward to going through routines again.

Sounds like fun!!

My daughter teaches pole fitness classes,a nd she specializes in 'plus-size' students. Do it today!

Also: I can't wait to buy a fabulous Lily Pulitzer dress and wear a great pair of jean with a crisp, white blouse(tucked in, of course!) and a Hermes belt!

Taking some dance classes and auditioning for the Laker Girls!! Growing up I was in gymnastics, ballet, dance, and a varsity cheerleader. Most of the skill i still retain. I think I'm so gonna try it!

Kayaking, belly dancing, salsa dancing, and running a marathon

I'm going to try: rock climbing, cycling (and compete in a race), running (and do a 5k), kayaking, skydiving (without my parents knowing), ALL OF THE CLOTHES I EVER WANTED TO TRY ON!

1) buy a beautiful dress from a boutique, watch my ex husbands jaw drop as i leave the kids with him for the night, and dance all night with hot guys at mijana night club in queens

2) go to the beach with my babies and stay for more then an hour, and not feel like a fat whale

3) pole dancing, belly dancing and running the nyc marathon

4) being able to reject bad dates instead of being rejected.

5) as i walk across drexel university campus in september, not feel like the fat old ugly mom

6) meeting up with friends who havent seen me in a long time and getting compliments, asking me what i did, and not telling ;)

Ok, here's my real dream. I never went to a dance in school, no prom because I didn't have a boyfriend and back then plus size prom dresses were unheard of. I want to buy a slinky, blingy, sexy evening gown and go out with my husband. I don't have a clue where we would go LOL, I don't care if we go to the movies, I just want the experience.

I was skinny and never went to prom ...a local radio station here has a second chance prom...it was so cool I got to go to prom with my husband... I hope to hear about you buying that dress and having that night with your hubby it was one if the things I missed out on too!!!

Finally get up on Water skies and take family portraits! Lol

I LOVE ur list! My hubs thinks that I went off the deep end because I'm so much more adventurous and out to do physical activities. Funny thing is- I've always liked being active and doing physical things. I was the heavy girl wishing that she could do the ropes course or rappel inside caves. I'd stand by and watch strangers have a great time. Now I CAN do those things and I LOVE it!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I was very active until I started Uni 3years ago and that's when I became the fat girl who lives in a glass case watching everyone around me living their life and I honestly can't wait till I break free from this prison I've put myself in.

P.s my parents think I'm crazy lol, my mum tells her friends that "I'm not normal"