Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

When I drop my weight, I'm going to try (insert answer)!

Pole dancing is quite the theme here...lol... I think it is funny in a very great kind of way.

I wish all of us the very best at achieving these dreams. It is amazing what is possible once the body is fitter AND the mind recognizes that you don't need to be perfect to be sexy and fun. Trust me, as you get to goal you will start to go through all the typical "insecurities" that we have about our bodies only it will be worse because of loose skin and our history of obesity. There were times when I weighed say 190 that I felt fatter then I did at 290.... crazy, but true. Be prepared for that critical part of the journey, how to love yourself just as you are.

Well, if you feel it, feel that confidence, people around you will too! Perfection is not necessary - but a basic level of confidence, fitness (working out DOES pay off sisters!) and self love - well those things will take you a very long ways!

Happy New Years and a happy new and better life to all!!

Thank you for sharing. I have always been one who embraces my body at any size whether i was average, fat or fatter and I guess thinner with flabby skin. I will be nip tucking. :)

I'm going to begin adult ballet classes. Can hardly wait! Already dreaming of when I get en pointe for the first time.

I am going to take a pole dancing class:)

Dance lessons

I can't wait to buy clothes in a regular store & not worry about plus sizes, I can't wait to run & play with my daughters without being tired!!! I turn 30 in July, and the goal is a 2 piece bathing suit without trying to wear a tshirt or shirt to cover, and last but not least I can't wait for my outside to look & feel as confident as my inside does :)

I am going shopping at Victoria's Secret without buying lotion, cologne, lip gloss, lingerie bags, hangers or socks! Lol

Lol! All the women on this site want to pole dance. This must be a secret fantasy of every woman.

And here I've chosen ballet. Perhaps I should add the pole to my list. Lol

Meeeee toooo!!! I can't wait!!!

Did you ever take ballet classes as a child? I didn't. I had no interest in that as I was too busy playing softball, climbing trees, and twirling batons. Looking back I soooo wish I had taken ballet. So I'm going to do it as an adult. It can't come soon enough. Hoping to be able to start sometime this summer.

Pole dancing' date='

Belly dancing,

Running

Sky diving,

White Water rafting,

Para sailing and para gliding

Maybe even try out surfing[/quote']

I LOVE ur list! My hubs thinks that I went off the deep end because I'm so much more adventurous and out to do physical activities. Funny thing is- I've always liked being active and doing physical things. I was the heavy girl wishing that she could do the ropes course or rappel inside caves. I'd stand by and watch strangers have a great time. Now I CAN do those things and I LOVE it!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I LOVE ur list! My hubs thinks that I went off the deep end because I'm so much more adventurous and out to do physical activities. Funny thing is- I've always liked being active and doing physical things. I was the heavy girl wishing that she could do the ropes course or rappel inside caves. I'd stand by and watch strangers have a great time. Now I CAN do those things and I LOVE it!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

That sounds great! I am certainly the same way anything to get out and be all I can be in a physical way, even when I was heavier. My favorite activity is hiking and mountain climbing, but I have a secret hidden desire to really get into caving as a regular activity. I love exploring! I try and wander through caves whenever I find them in my travels. It is fascinating. I mostly go by myself into caves, but would like a partner or go as a group. Do you know how to get involved in groups that go caving? I am in the Seattle, WA area.

One of my other goals this year (sooner rather than later) is to become a regular participant in the northwest hiking meet up group. I signed up a few years ago to the group, get all their emails, but sadly have not felt like I could participate due to weight issues, until now. Now that I am in good physical shape, all I want to do is get out there on the weekends and go hiking, hiking and hiking. I might also look into the mountaineers club. I have always been into hiking since a little boy and have very good endurance for hiking hard hikes.

When I drop my weight, Im going to try.....skinny sex positions.....!!!! because the fat positions are just not the same ;)

I started pole dancing class around 240 lbs a few months after surgery. The poles at my class hold up to 250 lbs so those wanting to try it go for it!! I still can't do spins with both feet of the ground but it is awesomely fun and I look forward to it every week. There are only 3 poles in my class and no judging. Love it!

I chaperoned my daughters band trip back in May to Carowinds on my preop diet and could only fit on a few rides. This year I will fit my butt into every roller coaster they have. I also want to zip line and sky dive :).

I saw a woman eock climber the otherday (indoor fitness climbing). I thought, wow, I want ti be THAT fit. :) Hasnt become a goal yet... But an idea.

I started pole dancing class around 240 lbs a few months after surgery. The poles at my class hold up to 250 lbs so those wanting to try it go for it!! I still can't do spins with both feet of the ground but it is awesomely fun and I look forward to it every week. There are only 3 poles in my class and no judging. Love it!

I chaperoned my daughters band trip back in May to Carowinds on my preop diet and could only fit on a few rides. This year I will fit my butt into every roller coaster they have. I also want to zip line and sky dive :).

I'll have to see if they have any pole dancing classes where I live. Lol

Become an even bigger freak than I was when fat.

Go up to a guy I see who I think would be interesting to get to know and not feel awkward because of my weight. Wear shorts and not feel self-conscious and wear a bathing suit without being uncomfortable.