Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

____ years old and never...

:-( that's sad! I can't wait for you to check all of those off your list!! Where are you from btw?

It is, huh? I'm checking off the first 2 when I fly out to mx!!! SO UNBELIEVABLY insanely excited. Man I hope it all works out. I'm hoping to go feb 18th but I'm not able to make the deposit until income taxes get here. I'm doing a lot of praying. His will be done.

In a couple years I'd love to get plastics so I can wear a one piece. Or heck, maybe a 2 piece at home. (Bashful)

Thank you for the kind words

It is' date=' huh? I'm checking off the first 2 when I fly out to mx!!! SO UNBELIEVABLY insanely excited. Man I hope it all works out. I'm hoping to go feb 18th but I'm not able to make the deposit until income taxes get here. I'm doing a lot of praying. His will be done.

In a couple years I'd love to get plastics so I can wear a one piece. Or heck, maybe a 1 piece at home. (Bashful)

Thank you for the kind words[/quote']

I remember the first time I flew on a plane, I was 21 and just giddie with excitement. Good luck to you. Look forward to hearing about it.

Thx. :)

I live in mo, by the way.

Thx. :)

I live in mo' date=' by the way.[/quote']

The ocean is well worth the travel

I'm 29 and I've never let my husband see me completely naked. Ever.

You can fix this TODAY. :P Pick up a nice bottle of wine, if you need to. :blink: :ph34r:

You can fix this TODAY. :P Pick up a nice bottle of wine' date=' if you need to. :blink: :ph34r:[/quote']

Rofl! I don't think I physically can. My self esteem about the way I look naked is THAT bad. But I was smaller when we met and still didnt, so I might need therapy about this one. The way I see it, I'm doing him a favor at the moment.

Oh my goodness. Editing my reply. Back to your regularly scheduled program.

Rofl!!!

I'm 29 and I've never

Been on a plane

Seen the ocean

Worn JUST a swimsuit

Let my husband see me completely naked. Ever.

Been on a roller coaster

Had matching bra and panties

REALLY liked myself

There's that

OK, my husband has seen me thin and thick, but if he has seen me poop on a table while giving birth and tearing from hole to hole (sorry for visual, but my pep talk needed it) and he still finds me attractive, you can get naked for your husband. He loves YOU, naked or not, but I'm willing to bet if you got naked for him for the first time ever, he'd love you a little more.

I love this topic!

I am 35 and never been ...but COMPLETELY plan to post op...

Never been waxed down there

Never walked around in a baiting suit (Not enough therapy in the world to get me into a suit like this)

Never been Scuba diving

Never had sex with the lights on or to ever let my BFs hands freely wonder

NEVER lived my life without the emotional chains of my weight holding me down.

Never smoked pot...(I may have to wait til I retire. I wish I had known then what I know know and tried is in HS.... lol)

Baiting?! LOL. I'm sure you meant bathing ;p

I can say I've smoked pot in Amsterdam. As you do. We did share it between 5 of us.

42 and...

never traveled past East Texas or South Carolina (home is Ohio).

never ridden a roller coaster

never traveled by myself

never been on a plane, boat, or train

never known what it's like to not feel bad about being overweight

damn come see texas... soon...

48 and never been waxed down there

Never flown on an airplane without my Dh ( top of my list to do)

Had skinny se x in years! (#1 on my list)

25 and never had nice photos taken

Never been night clubbing

Never been to a wedding (could never find a date or a nice dress to wear)

Never worn a bikini

Never worn swimmers without board shorts and a rash shirt.

The last one I did last week, still wore the shorts, but wore a very thin singlet top over my one-piece. Working up to just wearing the costume.

31 and

Never worn a 2 piece bathing suit (may need some plastics for that. 3 kids is horrendous on the skin)

Never appreciated just how good I looked in my late teens/early twenties

Never had the confidence to wear what I liked without worrying what everyone else thought. I'm over the worrying, now just need to fit into the clothes I like

Never been parasailing

I was going to say- never had the strength to do what is best for ME (vs everyone else). But I had my sleeve despite my husband ......so made a start on this one