Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dec. 17 Sleevers - How are you on week out?

Its been a week now and i do rest and try to nap too but im worn out! I am resting as much as i can because i am too lazy to do anything lol. Thank you for the support

Been between 206 & 207 for about a month now....don't know how to break this stall....starting to get frustrated....walk 20 to 30 minutes a day....eating on most days 600 calorie or more....

Been between 206 & 207 for about a month now....don't know how to break this stall....starting to get frustrated....walk 20 to 30 minutes a day....eating on most days 600 calorie or more....

Well, you look great in your photo (side by side comparison). I have been working out for 90 minutes 5x a week and it doesn't seem to move the needle on the scale any faster. We just have to hang in there. YOu do look really great in your most recent profile picture, though.

Well' date=' you look great in your photo (side by side comparison). I have been working out for 90 minutes 5x a week and it doesn't seem to move the needle on the scale any faster. We just have to hang in there. YOu do look really great in your most recent profile picture, though.

[/quote']

Thx...I know we all wish the scale would move a little faster...

Good morning everyone. I havent been on a while. Feeling amazing. Had my 2 month follow up yesterday and I can't believe it has gone by so fast. I have had my stalls and have been upset at myself for things I have been eatind and been drinking but my doctor says that I am losing pretty well even though I had a stall for 2 weeks. Started losing again so I know this is working. Fitting into clothes that I thought I would never fit into. I'm loving it though. The butt is going away and the boobs are heading down south. LOL. Its worth it. I can get them fixed later. Hope everyone is doing well.

Good morning everyone. I havent been on a while. Feeling amazing. Had my 2 month follow up yesterday and I can't believe it has gone by so fast. I have had my stalls and have been upset at myself for things I have been eatind and been drinking but my doctor says that I am losing pretty well even though I had a stall for 2 weeks. Started losing again so I know this is working. Fitting into clothes that I thought I would never fit into. I'm loving it though. The butt is going away and the boobs are heading down south. LOL. Its worth it. I can get them fixed later. Hope everyone is doing well.

you seem to be progressing quite well! I'm having a rough time with sleep and feeling miserable, but the scale is slowly moving.

Castiel, we have almost the same numbers.

I finally broke my stall, thank goodness, it was very frustrating during that time.

whoo hoo so excited got on the scale today and I have lost 55 lbs total!!! my pants are falling off me! a co-worker comented (in a nice way) saying wow girl "your pants are huge" it felt great

Today I've been more aggravated than usual by the scale not moving. It seems that the entire month of February I've lost maybe 8 lbs. the scale goes up half a pound and few days later that goes. I really wanted to be down 50lb by my birthday next week. Instead I'm at 42. My dietician told me that most of her patients would kill for 42 lbs off at this phase. I'm petrified that this is it.

Today I've been more aggravated than usual by the scale not moving. It seems that the entire month of February I've lost maybe 8 lbs. the scale goes up half a pound and few days later that goes. I really wanted to be down 50lb by my birthday next week. Instead I'm at 42. My dietician told me that most of her patients would kill for 42 lbs off at this phase. I'm petrified that this is it.

I'm having the same feelings because I'm not seeing the numbers I want. I found out from a family friend that their niece had this surgery a year ago and is only down 65 pounds and she started at 275. So, I guess I look at it as, I'm at least really close to 65 pounds. Everyone is different and as long as the scale moves, even if it's slowly, it's better than not at all. I'm also worried that what if I'm not meant to lose 100 pounds? And only make it to 200? I haven't seen 150 pounds since childhood.

But things take time! We're probably losing it faster than it takes to put on :]

The nurse who did my pre-op EKG had the sleeve done and was talking about her experience with me. She was 18 months out and still NOT at goal, but she was working at it....eating right and exercising. She didn't regret anything even though she was still not at goal. At the time, I was hoping that her experience was ATYPICAL and that I would be at goal by 18 months. Of course, now I am 2 1/2 months out and I am only down 30 lbs since the surgery (50 overall). So, maybe that will be my fate, too. I just hope that I can stay positive and stay "on the wagon" (not overeating and continuing to exercise). Currently, I am grateful for the weight that I have lost because I really was at a place where I was feeling like I would NEVER lose weight again....so sick of "diets" and exercising without seeing any significant results. Compared to before surgery, the 30 lbs off in less than 3 months seems like a gift.

The nurse who did my pre-op EKG had the sleeve done and was talking about her experience with me. She was 18 months out and still NOT at goal, but she was working at it....eating right and exercising. She didn't regret anything even though she was still not at goal. At the time, I was hoping that her experience was ATYPICAL and that I would be at goal by 18 months. Of course, now I am 2 1/2 months out and I am only down 30 lbs since the surgery (50 overall). So, maybe that will be my fate, too. I just hope that I can stay positive and stay "on the wagon" (not overeating and continuing to exercise). Currently, I am grateful for the weight that I have lost because I really was at a place where I was feeling like I would NEVER lose weight again....so sick of "diets" and exercising without seeing any significant results. Compared to before surgery, the 30 lbs off in less than 3 months seems like a gift.

I'm with you. I'm also aware that I have been doing a little testing on eating that isn't productive, so I'm getting back in the right mindset, and reading posts from all of you is very helpful to me in getting focused again. I'm proud of all of us!

Had my 3-month check up yesterday. I've lost 38 lbs since the day of surgery; 45 since my last pre-op appointment (when I started Clear Liquids pre-op) and 58 lbs since last July when I started the process of taking classes. The doctor told me that most people who are sleeved only lose 60% of their weight. Even though my post-surgery weight loss hasn't been ultra speedy, I am hoping that I better that statistic. I mean, whatever weight has come off has put me in a better place than where I was, but I would like to get to my goal of 140 and stay there. He did tell me that someone my height should be 115-125, but I told him that I did not think that was likely for me. The last time I was in that range, I was ten (5th grade). When I got married, I was 140 and i know I was overweight by chart standards, but i didn't feel it and I dont' think I looked like it either. I felt really healthy.

When I met with the NUT yesterday, she reiterated that using straws and drinking carbonated beverages at this point might not feel uncomfortable, but the gas expands our stomachs and stretches them out quicker. i don't drink anything carbonated, but I have used a straw from time to time. I guess based on her warning, if I want to improve my chances of getting to 140, I will try harder to avoid straws.

I had my 3 mo. fu today and am down 30 pounds. I am disappointed it is not more as I have been stalled for a mo. The nut. told me I am doing great and it is normal to stall but assured me it will come off. So, I am ok with where I am now. have 70 to go. So Sadlers, you are doing GREAT!

I had my 3 mo. fu today and am down 30 pounds. I am disappointed it is not more as I have been stalled for a mo. The nut. told me I am doing great and it is normal to stall but assured me it will come off. So' date=' I am ok with where I am now. have 70 to go. So Sadlers, you are doing GREAT![/quote']

Thanks, Lexy. 30 lbs is awesome, too. We may be tortoises, but we can still "win" the race.