Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Poll:trip to swim with dolphins in the caribbean

Which month would you most likely go to swim with dolphins?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which month would you most likely go to swim with dolphins?

• May
    • September
    • October

I want to take a group of just bandsters to swim with dolphins. It is very healing and an experience of a lifetime!!!:clap2: There is a cruise for bandsters in June and I don't want to interfere with that...I know some people do not like cruises.... I was thinking of May, but if you tell me which month you would more likely go to one of the most beautiful reefs in the world,,,then I can plan it for the majority... the choices are:

May, September, October...which one?

www.myspace.com/atrumbauer

Hmmmmmmmmm, I would really like this! Can you make sure you plan it on a date close to the LBT cruise so I don't have to fly back and forth? Myself and another one of my friends would like to go on this. Do you have any ballpark ideas of how much it will cost?

Just a side note, I wonder if this could be a pre- or post- trip option for those on the LBT 2007 cruise? I think some may be very interested.

great idea.....except for me:

1) I don't fly. Anywhere. Ever.

2) I don't cruise ship. Anywhere. Ever.

3) I don't leap into the ocean. Ever. The salt Water is bad for my prosthesis.

Other than that, being in the company, even briefly, with such incredible creatures, seems like it would be a wonderful experience, from what I've read by those who have done it.

Jack, we could just give you a shot to sleep while flying and you won't even know it!!! The Water will be good for your prosthesis....leg? Luv ya!

I have been on 11 cruises now and my favorite cruise was when I book a shore excursion to swim with the Dolphins in Cozumel. It was truly wonderful and I loved every minute of it, it was worth every penny I spent!

I wish I could go, but with all of our remodeling in our home we had to do (new oven, new fridge, new central a/c & heat, new range), I'm broke. lol.

If anyone has the opportunity to do it, I promise you will love it!

Does the month affect the Water temperature? For instance, out in CA, in May, the water's freezing. It's probably at its warmest in September, before it start cooling down again.

In May it is nice... It is always warm in the caribbean so the Water will be nice.

If anyone needs to sign up please look for the sign-up post I will start soon!

Holy cow - I would actually consider purchasing a swimsuit for that! Sounds fun, but I don't know that I'd fly somewhere to do it. If it was close by, I'd want to, though. (I'm in L.A.)

Holy cow - I would actually consider purchasing a swimsuit for that! Sounds fun, but I don't know that I'd fly somewhere to do it. If it was close by, I'd want to, though. (I'm in L.A.)

L.A. that's close! just a quick flight to Houston and then a 1/2 hr flight to Roatan! A little Benadryl so you can sleep on the flight if you get nervous and you are in Paradise!

Angela...

You aren't telling the whole truth about this trip of yours. You aren't making the claims here that you have elsewhere. You aren't giving the prices for your "time" and "seminars" nor are you telling others of how you plan to heal their MS, heart problems, obesity, etc.

Why change the technique now?

BTW...

You don't have an option in the poll for 'never'.

I DO NOT HEAL MS, etc. Each person is responsible for their healing as I have been for my healing of my MS. Dolphins are very inspiring and healing and helped me a great deal!! Also for this site I was not planning on charging anything extra, it is essentially the cost of the trip, lodging, snorkeling trips etc. and my classes which are to help teach how to improve your healing in whatever area are not charged for for what I wanted to do... I usually charge almost 4-$5,000 per trip of going to swim with the dolphins and the self-improvement improvement segments during my retreats, but if you had noticed the cost is minimal for the trip(the cost is what it was without a profit for me) I had intended for us bandsters to know each other and have a bigger than life experience snorkeling and swimming with dolphis in the beautiful Caribbean. I have been symptom free from MS now for over 5 years and this experience was one that helped me on my journey and has helped people with cancer, and children with other illnesses. My goal is to share what I can with people about helping themselves with the wonders of nature we have...HOPE and a positive attitude is the first step to healing. Learning how to deal with anger is at the top also. I do not understand why you are attacking me and these wonderful methods that I want to share with people.