Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

i want sex now now now

I'm hoping my libido will go up after my weight goes down. It's so hard to feel sexy when there's so much of me.

I'm hoping my libido will go up after my weight goes down. It's so hard to feel sexy when there's so much of me.

Thank u I guess that is a much better way of saying it!! That is exactly what I meant!!

I just want to have sex (pre surgery) and if means looking at my fat so be it as long as I get mine lol (:

I will let you know how it is after

Lol u guys crack me up!! I also have hard horrible periods since surgery. But being fat sex sucked lol!! Not sure how people can be so comfortable with all this blubber bouncing around. It's just not very appealing. I envy you fat people who are that comfortable with it and can enjoy it that much to not be able to go without it a couple weeks. Good luck and enjoy when u do!!

You joined this site to be apart of a support network! Your response was less than supportive! It was pathetic honestly! You were making fun and were as you call us fat once. I think you really need to take a look in the mirror and remember who you were before your surgery because you really missed the humble stick!

A fat person no matter how many rolls on then can be very beautiful and have a partner who agrees! A fat person can have enjoyable sex until the earth moves! I know that my bf and I had it once or twice day before my surgery!

I think you're missing the point of what she said!

Er she wasn't, she actually said she was envious! Not sure how you can take that as an insult. Take a chill pill.

Er she wasn't' date=' she actually said she was envious! Not sure how you can take that as an insult. Take a chill pill.[/quote']

I think the verbiage leaves something to be desired...

Amanda Rae

You joined this site to be apart of a support network! Your response was less than supportive! It was pathetic honestly! You were making fun and were as you call us fat once. I think you really need to take a look in the mirror and remember who you were before your surgery because you really missed the humble stick!

A fat person no matter how many rolls on then can be very beautiful and have a partner who agrees! A fat person can have enjoyable sex until the earth moves! I know that my bf and I had it once or twice day before my surgery!

So sorry if you took offensive!! I am still fat!!! I call it like it is!!!! And if you can't accept that we are fat then there is something wrong there. Wow!!!! That was not putting u down that was speaking the truth!!! We all had the surgery because we are fat!!! It's the truth it's not a put down at all!! And all I said was I hope I am more like u when I am smaller because I did not enjoy it while being fat!!! I was supporting u telling u I wished I was like u now come on!!! That is not putting u down!! It was real!!

My doc said whenever I was comfortable. Though, I've heard that people get pregnant VERY EASILY after surgery. Women are very fertile post op so BE CAREFUL.

Lol u guys crack me up!! I also have hard horrible periods since surgery. But being fat sex sucked lol!! Not sure how people can be so comfortable with all this blubber bouncing around. It's just not very appealing. I envy you fat people who are that comfortable with it and can enjoy it that much to not be able to go without it a couple weeks. Good luck and enjoy when u do!!

I feel the same. My sex life diminished proportionately with my weight gain, and I'm so looking forward to feeling sexy again. Fortunately I don't have to worry about periods (had a hysterectomy years ago) and from what I understand from talking to other sleevers, hormones that are stored in your fat are being released into your blood stream at a higher than normal level with the rapid weight loss, which is why all the out of the ordinary periods. I wonder if anybody else has heard this?? I didn't ask my doctor if it was true cause its not going to effect me like that but I thought it was interesting.

So sorry if you took offensive!! I am still fat!!! I call it like it is!!!! And if you can't accept that we are fat then there is something wrong there. Wow!!!! That was not putting u down that was speaking the truth!!! We all had the surgery because we are fat!!! It's the truth it's not a put down at all!! And all I said was I hope I am more like u when I am smaller because I did not enjoy it while being fat!!! I was supporting u telling u I wished I was like u now come on!!! That is not putting u down!! It was real!!

Look I'm not engaging you in an argument but I do think your choice of words kinda sucked. Also, me personally, I'm not a big fan of justifying or excusing "word vomit" by hiding it behind the label of "truth". Honesty can be honest and kind. That is the impression I have here. (*Disclaimer alert* that was not an accusation but me opining on an observation). When I stick my foot in my mouth or have a "word vomit" or find that my words unintentionally upset/hurt someone I just own it. I don't apologize for my feelings. They're mine. They're valid. I apologize for the unintentional hurt. But... that's just me...

Amanda Rae

Word vomit?! Give me strength. Leave the poor girl alone, she said nothing wrong. People on this public forum take offence at the drop of a hat, I don't get it.

I feel the same. My sex life diminished proportionately with my weight gain' date=' and I'm so looking forward to feeling sexy again. Fortunately I don't have to worry about periods (had a hysterectomy years ago) and from what I understand from talking to other sleevers, hormones that are stored in your fat are being released into your blood stream at a higher than normal level with the rapid weight loss, which is why all the out of the ordinary periods. I wonder if anybody else has heard this?? I didn't ask my doctor if it was true cause its not going to effect me like that but I thought it was interesting.[/quote']

Thank u for your support!! I am having one in February and am counting the days!! It's good to hear that it helped you!!! Thank you!

Look I'm not engaging you in an argument but I do think your choice of words kinda sucked. Also' date=' me personally, I'm not a big fan of justifying or excusing "word vomit" by hiding it behind the label of "truth". Honesty can be honest and kind. That is the impression I have here. (*Disclaimer alert* that was not an accusation but me opining on an observation). When I stick my foot in my mouth or have a "word vomit" or find that my words unintentionally upset/hurt someone I just own it. I don't apologize for my feelings. They're mine. They're valid. I apologize for the unintentional hurt. But... that's just me...

Amanda Rae[/quote']

U obviously did not read my comment I apologized that I made you uncomfortable with what I said. I did own what I said!!!! Omg you are trying to start an argument because accepting an apology is what adults do. Done speaking to you I apologized and I am done with you!!!!