Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was sleeves on 12-7-12. I feel good and did not have and pain in my belly just from the gas. I can not eat much I throw up almost everthing and am having problems getting Protein I have lost about 40+ lbs. just want to be able to hold my food down. I am never hungry so I think that's good. I live in Alaska and had the operation in Las Vegas so have no more follow up appt. I also have lot of acid. Dose anyone have any of these issues. Thanks for any input.

I was sleeved on the 18th' date=' as well. Looks like things are going well for you already![/quote']

Thanks, today was my first day back to work, an all was great. I lifted, I climbed, I tossed, dragged, pushed and pulled. I felt no significant pain or disscomfort. My Doctor did a great job.

So how much has everyone lost since surgery so far?

So how much has everyone lost since surgery so far?

I've lost 23 lbs so far. I'm happy with this so I wonder if this is the average?

Well this morning at 4am I wasn't feeling my norm I was hurting in places that concerned me not to mention my right leg felt like it was heavier then usual and numb so my husband thought that we should go to the emergency room' while on the way there I was freaking out considering the worse blood clots,leaks,dehydration,fluid around my lungs you name it' but my husband quickly grabbed my hands and said a little prayer and off to the ER we went! Low and behold EVERYTHING WAS FINE BLOOD WORK AND ALL!!!! I was for certain that I wasn't getting enough food or liquids in so I thought "dehydration" at the least but NOTHING Dr said that my labs all look perfect, I'M so happy and blessed that everything is fine' Thank you God for your many blessing!!

I'm down 27 and seem to be at a stall the last few days. Back to work today answer so far so good.

Well this morning at 4am I wasn't feeling my norm I was hurting in places that concerned me not to mention my right leg felt like it was heavier then usual and numb so my husband thought that we should go to the emergency room' while on the way there I was freaking out considering the worse blood clots' date='leaks,dehydration,fluid around my lungs you name it' but my husband quickly grabbed my hands and said a little prayer and off to the ER we went! Low and behold EVERYTHING WAS FINE BLOOD WORK AND ALL!!!! I was for certain that I wasn't getting enough food or liquids in so I thought "dehydration" at the least but NOTHING Dr said that my labs all look perfect, I'M so happy and blessed that everything is fine' Thank you God for your many blessing!![/quote']

That is what really scares me, something I would not want to go through. I'm glad everything was good with you. Stay healthy.

As of today, I have lost a total of 18 pounds since surgery.

I was sleeved on the 18 th of Dec too. My surgery day weight was 220 and today I was 194. Hoping to be in the 180's by Feb. I'm getting a bit worried that I am entering that third week stale period

Surgery was on Dec18th before weight 224 weight on day of surgery 220

Today weight is 184

Overall weight loss 40 POUNDS!!!!

Started at a 14/15 now I'm wearing size 9/10