Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

100 lbs lost in 6 months with pics

I started my journey on June 18, 2012 at 334.9 lbs, I was a very sad and sick woman who was not living, just existing. Well fast forward 6 months and I weigh 233 lbs (101 lbs), everything about my life has changed! I am loving my new life, enjoying my new body (so is my husband, he's like a kid on Christmas morning - every day!) and I love it! Thank you to Dr. King in Oxford, Mississippi, your my hero! The pictures below speak for themselves, the first two are before and are the most I ever weighed, the first one is the saddest I was ever in my life! The last two are last week (Dec 11) and I still can't believe it's me!

post-31245-13813661600201_thumb.jpg

Feb 2012, 345 lbs

post-31245-13813661600923_thumb.jpg

May 2012, 334.9 lbs (surgery day weight)

post-31245-13813661601609_thumb.jpg

Dec 11, 2012, 234 lbs

post-31245-13813661602308_thumb.jpg

Dec 11, 2012, 234 lbs

I started my journey on June 18' date=' 2012 at 334.9 lbs, I was a very sad and sick woman who was not living, just existing. Well fast forward 6 months and I weigh 233 lbs (101 lbs), everything about my life has changed! I am loving my new life, enjoying my new body (so is my husband, he's like a kid on Christmas morning - every day!) and I love it! Thank you to Dr. King in Oxford, Mississippi, your my hero! The pictures below speak for themselves, the first two are before and are the most I ever weighed, the first one is the saddest I was ever in my life! The last two are last week (Dec 11) and I still can't believe it's me!

Feb 2012, 345 lbs

May 2012, 334.9 lbs (surgery day weight)

Dec 11, 2012, 234 lbs

Dec 11, 2012, 234 lbs[/quote']

And now you look so happy ...good fir you!!!

I am so happy for you! You look terrific. I am in the pre-op stage, due for surgery on January 8. I hope my six month mark is as successful as yours. Keep up the great work!

Wow, you look amazing and that smile in your newest pic just seems to go deeper! ;) This is so awesome for me to see, especially because I am only one week out and your starting weight is close to mine! Congrat's on such a big success!

And now you look so happy ...good fir you!!!

Thanks, I am a happier person

I am so happy for you! You look terrific. I am in the pre-op stage' date=' due for surgery on January 8. I hope my six month mark is as successful as yours. Keep up the great work![/quote']

Thanks Kaffeine67! Your surgery will be over before you know it and you will be on your way to a new you! I will be praying for a speedy recovery! Good luck!

Wow' date=' you look amazing and that smile in your newest pic just seems to go deeper! ;) This is so awesome for me to see, especially because I am only one week out and your starting weight is close to mine! Congrat's on such a big success![/quote']

Thanks jen1211! You see that it works and you can do it! I am praying for a speedy recovery for you and I will be looking forward to seeing your pics to! Good luck!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!! Awesome job!!

Congratulations!!!! You are my inspiration :D Our starting weights are just about the same....I didnt get my surgery date yet but I pray Im as sucessful as you.

It's very inspirational to see how well you've done. I'm starting at a similar weight and hope with every ounce of hope I have in me that I can have similar success!

Thanks everyone for all your kind words!

Yes, this is what it is all about. You look fabulous!l

Congratulations! You are one of the success stories I was hoping to find. I am discouraged with the speed of weightloss and don't know what I am doing wrong. I am losing 1-2 pounds per week, but am just curious if you hit slow Patches and how you got through them? I had my surgery on 12-12-12 and am down about 40 lbs, most of that came pre-op and first two weeks post. Since the first of Jan. I am only down 4 lbs. Just looking for any advise you might have.

Again, Congratulations to you! You look wonderful!