Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Let the Joyous news be spread: New Jersey votes yes on Gay civil union!

Sunta

I want freedom from rude cell phone users.

Although I have a good one. I was in a store and a teenage girl was flouncing around next to me talking loudly to her firend on the phone. She said "I'm gonna dump him. I'm too God D... F...ing classy for him." I fell out.

:faint: OK, I would have had to say something!!

I agree, down with cell-phone users who think we all want to hear the details of their Gyn exams, or last night's fun and games or whatever.

And people don't realize that they are talking loudly FACING me, so I am sure they are talking to me. Some actually look like I'm being rude by listening. I was in La Madeleine one day, and a woman was at the next table alone, facing me and talking in her phone all during lunch. I went to her table and asked her to sit facing the other way so we couldn't hear her. She looked totally surprised, and complied. She looked like it never occurred to her.

I want freedom from rude cell phone users.

Although I have a good one. I was in a store and a teenage girl was flouncing around next to me talking loudly to her firend on the phone. She said "I'm gonna dump him. I'm too God D... F...ing classy for him." I fell out.

Oh, my God!!!!!!! I'll bet you wanted to say, "You certainly are, sweetie."

God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve

Firstly, what an original and creative phrase. I've never heard that one before.

Secondly, I was unaware, up until this moment, that Adam and Eve were actual real people! Wow! I can't believe how you've Enlightened me.

Since you're so up on bibilcal knowledge, can you explain where Cain's wife came from? (Since the only living people of that time were Adam, Eve, Cain, Able, and some other "descendants" of Adam and Eve).

Ladies and gentleman, I think we have our answer about brother-sister marriage!

As has been dicsussed many times in this thread, the bible can not, under our constitution, have any bearing on the legality of Gay civil unions.

And if God made only "Adam and Eve"/straight people, then who, exactly, made Gay people?

I don't like to talk on the phone while I'm driving...I just don't. And I don't like to walk thru a store, talking on a cell phone. I used to think it was pretentious. Now, with the advent of wireless headsets, it's kind of bizarre. People think you are talking to yourself. Or they talk back. Because they assumed you were talking to them. My mother-in-law does that a lot. She hasn't grasped the idea of blue tooth technology yet. Worse still, she's hard of hearing, so while someone nearby is carrying on a conversation via their headset, she is trying to "answer" them. I drug her out of a store just the other day and once in the car, she said, "That was a nice friendly young woman, but I couldn't understand a word she said."

Tell me how this makes sense:

Britanny Spears can get married as many times as she wants (she's been married twice so far and she's still in her mid-20's) and get divorced, leaving a broken home for her two children, creating instablity in the family unit, and basically mocking the sacred institution of marriage, yet my bosses, who have been together 14 years and have a baby, can't get legally married.

I propose outlawing Brittany Spears from getting married again. She threatens the intitution of marriage and has not created a loving, stable family unit for her children.

Who's with me???

I could agree with that law!!

I agree, talking about outlawing gay marriage to protect the "sancity of marriage" is outrageous given all the things I don't see people demanding.

I propose outlawing Brittany Spears from getting married again. She threatens the intitution of marriage and has not created a loving, stable family unit for her children.

Who's with me???

I say we outlaw Brittany Spears altogether.

If that girl comes back into the spotlight with the same flat stomach and firm booty I'm going to PB! At least we all know she sure can't get away with the school girl uniform and lollipop routine anymore. Beeotch.

Whenever I use my headset to talk on my cell, I always talk very quietly so noone really hears me. When I see people talking ont heir cell loudly in a public place, it's so obnoxious looking.

I do use my cell phone alot though, but I have many demanding friends who call all the time :) (lucky me!)

There are sooooo many obnoxious things people do these days. I, for one, am just waiting for the moment I snap and take someone's Nextel phone with that horrible loud beeping, and smash it on the ground.

I also hate it when people talk in movie theaters.

And so many other things! It's as if the idea of polite behavior and decency have escaped us.

But now that the DEMOCRATS WON THE HOUSE, maybe everything will get a little rosier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist random gloating.

What gets me is the kids affected. The ones he had with his GF before Britney, and now their 2 sons.

The former GF is lucky. She doesn't have K-fed anymore but she probably does have big cash payments coming in thanx to him hooking up with Spears. LOL