Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

dec 10th sleevers

how are you all feeling? I was sleeved on Dec 10th at Mercy Medical Center on Long Island. How are you guys doing?

my swelling is bad, but the pain is subsiding. I am able to drink Water no problem, i had a small Protein Shake sample, like 3 oz. i have been able to take small bites of apple sauce, cottage cheese, plain greek yogurt. what are you guys able to do?

Hi i am swollen too. They said its gas but i havent been able to pass it. Also i am just leaving the hospital right now. I have only had Water and diluted juice. I need to buy some apple saice and some other things to try

Hi there luvs! I was revised from band to sleeve dec 10th at memorial Herman hospital in the Texas medical center. Hurt bad still, can't stand up straight from the pain on the right side. Have hard time with liquids, only because my band sutures had broken so band was in wrong spot cause dilation of my lower esophagus.

I get to start phase 2 tomorrow

post-24039-13813661513942_thumb.jpg

I'm feeling pretty darn good. Pain is much less. I only woke once or twice last night, and that's really only because I hate sleeping on my back. I "went back" to work today, but worked from home. Honestly, I could have been at the office. I feel fine - just some soreness when I turn the wrong way or move too quickly.

My doc is very conservative and wants me on Clear Liquids only until 1 week post-op. So for now it's little 1oz medicine cups at a time of juice, Isopure juice, broth, or Jello. Next week I can move to non-clear liquids and pureed foods.

I'm not doing as good as I could be with my fluids and Protein, but I'm trying. It's not due to pain, but rather remembering to do it every 10 minutes like I'm supposed to.

I was also sleeved Monday and I am still in quite a bit of pain, how much Fluid are they recommending for you guys? I am on strict Clear Liquids until at least the 18th. I had 32 ounces of isopure/water yesterday and walked a lot I think I may have over done it.

Feel little nausea today but may be because I finally went out the house. Went and got my toes and nails done, it had been over a month and they looked rough.

post-24039-13813661535271_thumb.jpg

post-24039-13813661535751_thumb.jpg

Made my family my famous super delicious Soup this evening. Took part of it and put it in the blender so it's like a cream soup. Omg it was the best thing I've had since surgery!!! I'm so freakish happy and content. Stomach feels funny, first time I've had a full serving of anything I'm allowed. Kinda creepy feeling lol

I'm only allowed clear liquids and Protein Shakes the first week, next week I get full liquids, the following week puréed, then soft foods for 2-4 weeks.

I was sleeved on the 10th' date=' hire much have you all lost since your preop appt?[/quote']

Hi I was also sleeved on the 10th I've lost 31lbs. I feel good best decision I've ever made was to get sleeved