Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Waiting....waiting...waiting...BCBS of AL

Nope I called every hour on tues until he picked up and his answer was it was submitted to the board Monday and nothing back yet.... So he didnt have answer to call back with but would know by end of wed for sure...lol I told him I don't believe anything he says now... Nothing today as I left two messages... Calling BBB and corporate office to file formal complaint tomorrow morning... I'm done..

This is just horrible. Hoping for the best.

BCBS is something else. I had to speak to a supervisor on yesterday because they don't even have my paperwork after its been faxed several times. My surgeons office was closed on yesterday so if they need me to, I will call BCBS every single day. Each time my surgeon's office calls they give her a fax number, she faxes it and it always the wrong dept, this is crazy.

Oh and to add, the pre-cert dept input a case for me and they shouldn't have. So they say that the rep shouldn't have put it in, it needed to go to a nurse to input so my case was canceled because the wrong person input my information in.

Left message for corporate office. We will see how that goes. Meanwhile I reached the customer service as supervisor never called back, classy, and they told me the sup. put notes in that they (the board) need to make a decision by 2/5 which is tomorrow. Not holding my breath, but ill keep this updated. I feel like they are just stalling me more....disappointed and waiting....

Today is the day. hoping you have a date

Anything today?

Nope just customer service fumbling around and no call from sup. she said they have till end of day today. I said and if tomorrow nothing solved then what? She was like uhm uh I'm not sure but will put notes in for him to call you...... Such a joke...worst luck ever with this!

Are you insured through your job?

My spouses job Lowes. He called Friday and said the board wants me to do the diet over but he doesn't feel I should have to because thy dropped the ball in not tellingly in Sept when I submitted....that I was denied cuz my diet attempt wasn't within a year... He knows its not right so still fighting for me I guess and said he should know by tomorrow or Tuesday... I'm so irritated as I could of almost been done with the diet if I was told this in sept!!!!!!.. I spent a lot of one money driving around getting everything else! Not ok about this!. I have a feeling they will come back and maybe waive half of it and have me do 3 months or something but I don't know anymore... So fed up. ;(

Omg so sorry you are dealing with this! I started my diet in September and had my last appt. today. So my stuff should be submitted sometime this week. I'm so nervous they are going to deny me cause I don't have the last 3 years of weight records. We are sending the records that we have before that plus dated pictures so now it's a wait and see.

Hopefully you will hear something soon.

My surgeon office almost had to get with the person that sold the policy to my company. BCBS didn't want that and then I got an approval the same day.

Huh interesting!! Well back to no bill-ville! Calling twice a day- nothing!! looking into Mexico now, as this is a joke -will be sending complaints with BBB and corporate! Will not let them be the reason for me not getting surgery!