Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op Penis Size

I was curious what kind of enlargements men on here have seen with weight loss. I am not asking anyone here to reveal penis sizes... I'm just curious as to what kind of gains people have seen with 50lb, 100lb, etc weight loss in terms of inches? Or inch? :) Is there anything else that someone's encountered that may be fun to look forward to or to look for? I'm 10 days post op and looking for various subtleties to look forward to....

Well you don't get a fatter d**k. You just loose the fat around your stuff which makes it look normal. Lol

Don't underestimate the effect that just having a smaller stomach and more energy will have on sex. Even just a few weeks post-op my wife and I noticed quite a difference.

The fat around it.. yes... I've imagined that. I'm 34 now and haven't been an average weight since middle school... so I'm excited to see changes. I read an older thread about stamina which was interesting... there have to be more guys out there who are curious like me.

You can expect to see about 1" more penis per 35lbs of weight loss. Of course this is limited to the the amount of fat surrounding yours.

I have lost just shy of 100lbs & can say it is verry noticeable. And with less fat around it, holding it up, it does hang lower (appear even larger) flacid.

I was curious what kind of enlargements men on here have seen with weight loss. I am not asking anyone here to reveal penis sizes... I'm just curious as to what kind of gains people have seen with 50lb, 100lb, etc weight loss in terms of inches? Or inch? :) Is there anything else that someone's encountered that may be fun to look forward to or to look for? I'm 10 days post op and looking for various subtleties to look forward to....

I'm not sure that would be considered a subtlety. :)

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's hilarious! Onemanwolfpack, I'm already feeling like the first 20 seconds of that video and I'm only3 weeks out! Good luck!

I was sleeved on December 11th and ive lost total pre and post op 56 pounds and ive notice that my penis is a little longer and thicker, i mean i can hold it with one hand now as before i couldn't so i help that gives you some hope

I had read that for every 10 pounds lost you gain an inch in length I was looking forward to adding over 10 inches since I lost 105 pounds but you won't believe this but it did not happen. LOL

I had read that for every 10 pounds lost you gain an inch in length I was looking forward to adding over 10 inches since I lost 105 pounds but you won't believe this but it did not happen. LOL

Lol. Don't we all wish. Unfortunately it's more like 1 inch per 35lbs.

Okay, you just knew the title of this one was going to bring some specatators. hahaha

My husband and I have lost over 100 lbs collectively, and I can confirm that, uhm, new depths have been reached *blush*.

Lol. Don't we all wish. Unfortunately it's more like 1 inch per 35lbs.

Hah. Yeah, I was reading that, thinking that given how much I have to lose, I may have a film career ahead of me.

Sadly, that likely will not be the case.