Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op Penis Size

All I can say is that I've been married 18 years and since the weight loss my wife is coming back for second and thirds. P.S. she reminds me that bigger too.

All I can say is that I've been married 18 years and since the weight loss my wife is coming back for second and thirds. P.S. she reminds me that bigger too.

I'd take coming back for firsts. :)

Is that why you have that big exclamation point at the end of your name Mark?? :)

Absolutely, that was my number 1 decision maker in my choice for surgery. Haha. JK. I will be very, very happy with the added "benefit". I've never had a complaint, but I'd rather be a grower AND shower (read: show-her)

Mark, I might love you....LOL...your penis just grew 5 inches in my mind!

Haha, well one woman down, 435 billion to go! I might love you back then.

I'm not sure if I can handle this...sexcapades already last an hour, we can't have quickies, never able to. Quicky for us means 20 minutes...at least.

I'm 2 years post-op from VSG (8 years total from lap-band in 2005) and have lost 125#. Most of my weight was concentrated in my belly so since it came off, I have gained a total of almost 2" in length. (I've also had a Tummy Tuck and upper thigh lift, which got rid of the remaining "pooch" over my pubic bone.) It's not just that you can finally look down and SEE it once your belly is gone, but it actually DID get longer in my case. I suppose it's like the ads on TV and radio... "Results may vary....." LOL

Lets do it lol

* just pops in to look around*

Ok people carry on :P

Looking for pics? :P

OTR you know I love the "before" and "after"

Pictures just as much as everyone else.....

:o

Touché

I've been LMAO at the replies to my post from yesterday .... sorry, but I keep my privates private ... only my doc and I have the before/after pics of "down there" LOL :D

I don't want to start a firestorm of hysteria with guys thinking they may have the same kind of results I did ... they might ... but might not .... reel yourselves in and focus on RIGHT NOW and getting healthy and getting through the surgery (if you're still pre-op) and do the work to make that successful. Once you've got that part working for you then you may notice some other "side effects" and benefits like seeing an increase in length.

Bigger or not, one thing I have consistently heard is that there is definitely a surge in libido.... I think part of it is that your hormone levels get reset/stabilize (check that with your doctor). For me, the biggest thing was the psychological reset because I finally had enough self-esteem to FEEL sexy ... and therefore comfortable at the idea of feeling sexual.

The whole Bariatric Adventure is a very amazing journey....and this is just one part of it.

Okay reading this thread while trying to eat lunch... Not working so well, I think I just blew chili out my nose laughing so hard, pun intended!

I've got to say it's likely not so much gaining length as uncovering what's already there. Having not gotten heavy until my thirties and now doing this surgery in my 40's, I did have some vague recollection of how things used to be but then I was the guy usually showing it off as a party favor in college.

I will say that the wife has realized just how much more "prominent" the thing is now. She keeps telling me the best best way to market the VSG is show men a before and after pic of just a pecker. I realize x-rated marketing materials probably wouldn't sit well with the medical community but geez would it be effective.