Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op Penis Size

Ive lost 56 lbs and i maybe gained a 1/2 inch

And trust me us guys will gain something but go looking to gain 12 inches or something cause you won't see it, the most you gain is around 2 inches or so, if that's all i can ill take it. Good luck guys

i've lost 160 so far. and, unfortunately, no, john holmes has not been reincarnated. no 16" or even otr's 4.5" increase have been accomplished. however, yes, mr wiggly has returned and not only am i so very happy that we can speak face to face again, instead of around a mountain, but yeah, it's a noticable difference. more than that though, is all of the ways that skinny sex is much better. so many more possibilities. much more stamina and staying power. some nights, i feel like a teenager again.

I don't just think it's length. With better circulation and cardio fitness it's harder. Harder means thicker. My motto now is "Longer, thicker, harder for longer" ;):P

OK, guys, as someone who's over two years out, a few things.

First, it DOES look bigger, and it GETS bigger; not only does the removal of the fat make it look bigger, but there's more, uh, USABLE size.

Possibly more important, it gets HARDER. Touchy subject, but a lot of heavy guys have problems with blood pressure and other things that can make it hard (har har) to maintain a super firm erection. Nowadays, my boners are so hard I'm surprised ... well, I can't say it in public, but yeah. It's a pleasant change; I think my ladyfriends have enjoyed the extra hardness even more than the inch or so extra visible length.

OK' date=' guys, as someone who's over two years out, a few things.

First, it DOES look bigger, and it GETS bigger; not only does the removal of the fat make it look bigger, but there's more, uh, USABLE size.

Possibly more important, it gets HARDER. Touchy subject, but a lot of heavy guys have problems with blood pressure and other things that can make it hard (har har) to maintain a super firm erection. Nowadays, my boners are so hard I'm surprised ... well, I can't say it in public, but yeah. It's a pleasant change; I think my ladyfriends have enjoyed the extra hardness even more than the inch or so extra visible length.[/quote']

You are my hero lol

My wife is actually worried about this, getting more length, or usable length at least. Right now there are times, if not careful, I'll "bottom out" and it causes some pain. Her lady parts are all normal, we've had that checked, and my parts are all normal, so we're a bit curious how things are going to pan out in the future. I do have quite a bit of a fat pouch around my fella, and I know I'll lose some of it, which is the area of concern. For me personally, I'm stoked about more visibility, especially when flaccid. Hopefully, that's where most of the show will be.

My wife is actually worried about this, getting more length, or usable length at least. Right now there are times, if not careful, I'll "bottom out" and it causes some pain. Her lady parts are all normal, we've had that checked, and my parts are all normal, so we're a bit curious how things are going to pan out in the future. I do have quite a bit of a fat pouch around my fella, and I know I'll lose some of it, which is the area of concern. For me personally, I'm stoked about more visibility, especially when flaccid. Hopefully, that's where most of the show will be.

My wife and I are in much the same boat with bottoming out. It is something that we continue to experiment with to find the right positioning to tickle both of us without the problem (just gotta keep doin that homework!)

I hear you on the visibility aspect, as the common "enhancement" procedures only really improve the locker room image, but this really does improve the functional aspect of it too.

Female perspective on this. i have lost 70 pounds. Needless to say, I had quite a cushion. Now, bottoming out is a common occurance. If it happens for us girls, its definitely going to impact the "usable length" on you guys.

Done Did It!

Female perspective on this. i have lost 70 pounds. Needless to say, I had quite a cushion. Now, bottoming out is a common occurance. If it happens for us girls, its definitely going to impact the "usable length" on you guys.

Done Did It!

It most certainly does - my wife lost around 200lb from her WLS several years ago and that made a substantial difference (not least of which was the joy of being able to get my arms and legs around her!) and now with the deletion of my fatpad as well, we have hit bottom. Ah, the trials of life!