Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I haven't started exercising (dr appt this morning to g

I am 2 months today 37 pounds lost since surgery. Had no preop diet. I would have liked 40 but am happy. Havent exercised in a week got to get back to walking. It has been raining for like 5 days yuck!

Hello all: I was sleeve on Oct 18, down 30 pounds so far, I only weigh myself once a month, my problem is my coworkers and friends/family can tell but I can't really see a different until I put on my clothes and what a mess it is :-) I have sum nice clothes but they aren't looking good on me, I did had to purchase a pair of slack and a blouse for our christmas party and I went from a size 22/24 to a 18 in pants, shirts size from 24/2x down to an xl so I'm sure I can rock my new sleeve. food wise I have to make myself eat, might eat once or twice a day and that's good enough for me..

I was sleeved on the 22nd of Oct. Down 37 lbs. 10 of those are pre-op but I still count them!

Don't know what size I wear seeing my stretchy yoga pants still fit and not to mention they are comfy!

Starting weight 209

As of Monday 172

Oct. Sleevers are doing fantastic!!! We had Halloween and Thanksgiving to make it through and we still did great! I'm most happy to report my BMI went from 44 to 38 since Aug. (start 278- 219 today! -59 pounds!) Can't eat everything and am taking it very slow. I'm just starting exercising today - cleared yesterday since I also had hernia repaired. Need to tighten and tone fo' sure! good luck making it through cookie and cocktail season!

I'm down 44 lbs since surg on 10/25. Not getting my fluids in! Still drink one prot drink per day because i can only get 1/4 c food in at a time. Dense prot even less. But most foods i'm handling ok, even salad. Still cant do coffee, hamburger meat, or eggs. I'm 50/F 5'10. Not exercising :(

I was sleeved 10/24 and am down 49 pounds. I'm having the same issues with food and quantity you are. Don't beat yourself up, this is a tough time. It will get better, keep your chin up and good luck!

Pre-surg 287

Day of 271

Current 222

Sleeved oct 5-12 386lbs

Today 326

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I was sleeved on Oct 2nd and I am down 39lbs. I am not happy with my weight loss. I think I am loosing at a very slow rate.

Day of surgery 289

Today 250

I was sleeved on Oct 2nd and I am down 39lbs. I am not happy with my weight loss. I think I am loosing at a very slow rate.

Day of surgery 289

Today 250

Don't worry tabby! I was sleeved oct 2 as well. Dos I was 260 and today 234 so I feel ya! I am counting it as 31 lbs since surgery because the day I came home I was 265 from all the fluids. It will happen! Besides the slower we go the less chances of loose skin. Are u gettin in all ur Water and Vitamins an Protein?

Sleeved oct 5-12 386lbs

Today 326

Sent from my iPhone using VST

60 pounds! Thats amazing, congratulations!