Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nebraska Sleevers...

Anyone out there in Nebraska....I am in Lincoln...getting sleeved Dec 17th...

I'm in Omaha. I was sleeved May 23, 2012 in Mexico. How are you doing?

Hello! How are my fellow Nebraskans doing? I live in Kearney, and I was just sleeved 2 weeks ago on May 3rd.

Hi there,

I'm in Omaha and was sleeved on May 28th, 2013. Not too many locals on this site it seems..

Hello Sandy! Its good to see another Nebraskan on here. How are doing so far?

Hi there' date='

I'm in Omaha and was sleeved on May 28th, 2013. Not too many locals on this site it seems..[/quote']

I live in Lincoln- I am leaning towards surgery in North Platte- I have an appointment the end of July - it's like an all day class for out of town patients-

Meet with the medical team, billing and nutritionist-

My BCBS plan through work doesn't cover WLS, and I work in the medical field- I didn't want everyone to know that I work with-- deciding if I will even tell my work and gagging how much time I will need off-

How are you doing after surgery?? How is your recovery? Is there anything that you are surprised about?

Did you have surgery at UNMC?

I would love to follow you on your journey- sorry that I'm steps behind you- I have thought about this for years- lap band just didn't feel right-

Sleeve feels perfect for what I need to do for me.

I am 5'3-- 232

Goal for me is like 135 --when I get that number in sight- it might change-

Hopeful for a new me!!

Jansleeve1,

I had my surgery in North Platte. I had a great experience. You should request Dr. Siep. He's the best!

Jansleeve1' date='

I had my surgery in North Platte. I had a great experience. You should request Dr. Siep. He's the best![/quote']

That's who I am requesting- he did some surgeries on my niece ,( not for weight loss) but he pretty much saved her life-

I live in Lincoln- have not heard very good things about the 3 docs here that do the surgery- my ins doesn't cover it-

I grew up in Paxton- so I will recoup a week at my moms -

Can you tell me how often your follow ups are, and do you think I could take 2 weeks off from work- or would I need more time- I don't have lifting at my job- but it is busy and I have to be up and down a lot and on my feet-

I'm debating if I tell my work HR dept and supervisor- I really don't want them to know- but if I would need more time off - I don't want to tell them later-

How do you feel like you are doing? When did you have surgery, how are you doing with eating? Do you still drink shakes at all??

I live in Omaha. Im 2 ms out. Had mine 8/9/13

Hey there, I'm in Omaha and sleeved April 8, 2013.

(Dr White at Immanuel Hospital)

I live in Omaha/Elkhorn and was sleeved by Dr. White at Immanuel on July 10th. Are any of you in a support group you like?

Anyone here recently from Omaha? Planning on sleeve with Dr White at Methodist in the next couple of months.