Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nov Sleevers... What's Your Status?

It takes me 20 to 30 minutes depends on what I am eating. I am 2 months out. I eat 1/2 cup of cottage cheese And 1/4 cup of diced tomatoes. Or 1 oz of meat with 1/4 cup of cooked veggies. I am full....no need for more. Does that seem right? Seems like most people can eat a lot more meat than that? So far this sleeve is working well for me...

From what I understand these small amounts of food I will be able to consume won't last forever. I want to be able use the this sleeve / tool as much as possible! Am I in a dream world or this this a reasonable way to think? Thoughts Anyone?

Around 600cal per day.

How many calories is everyone eating?

About 800

DOS 11/19 and I can still only eat a 1/3cup of food at a time, however its usually 4-5 times a day. It still takes me a good 15-20mins to eat too. I've lost 38lbs so far!!!

Weight 298

Pre op 284

Week 1: 278

Sleeve date 11/26

So I am 1 week post op. I went in for my appt today and I had only been down 6 lbs. I still feel a bit swollen. But non the less still disappointed. I came home and it was eating me up then I realized Ii must have weighed more because of the holiday weekend. Not that I am proud but I look at my discharge papers and sure enough I weighed 288 that morning.

So really my pre op was 288. So I lost 10 lbs in one week.

I'm doing thicker liquids this week' date=' but I am constantly thinking of food. Please tell me this goes away.[/quote']

I was sleeved 10/24, I was 268 pre-op, 254 the day of my surgery, and have stalled at 230/232 for a week now! Im blaming the holidays!!! The fact that my new friend can tolerate pretty much any food (just in smaller amounts) is not a good thing! I also thought about food all the time....it got better as I was able to add in different, more "filling" foods! I found that cooking for my family, chewing some things but spitting them out, and eating sugar free popsicles helped me through those times! My problem now has been getting through the holidays and being able to tolerate sweets! Im hoping to get myself back on track now and find time to exercise!

I love how my friend helps me not over eat. Had taco night last night. Ate only one. And was fine. Just have to convince head. It's a great day

600 cals or less daily

Have a wicked bad pinched nerve in my neck and back today. It's bad. Ugh I need to get exercising more.

Two months out and eating about 800 cals.

How has everyone done during these holidays?

Two months out and eating about 800 cals.

How has everyone done during these holidays?

Christmas day was challengingand today is my son's birthday and I can't have cake! I know it will all be worth it though.

Surgery Nov. 2nd. Counting my weight from day of surgery (212lbs.) So as of today Dec. 4th .. I've lost 23lbs. I thought the weight would go faster but I'm not going to lie I don't exercise like I should...and I can eat pretty much anything...oddly enough deviled eggs/boiled eggs don't agree with my stomach.

I was sleeved on Nov. 5th, my surgery day weight was 330lbs. I've lost 43 pounds so far and have had a couple stalls along the way but considering that I haven't done a lick of exercise yet, I'm quite pleased with my progress to date. I am starting Water fitness and Zumba classes next week so I imagine that will only help the cause.

I'm thankful every day for the easy, uneventful recovery I've had and am simply amazed at how much better I feel already with just this minimal weight loss. My knees almost feel normal, my body is not as sore in general, and I'm not drop-dead tired by dinnertime like I used to be. I wouldn't say I'm overly energetic yet but I do have a lot more energy than I did pre-surgery. Having this surgery was the best decision I've ever made.

It takes me 20 to 30 minutes depends on what I am eating. I am 2 months out. I eat 1/2 cup of cottage cheese And 1/4 cup of diced tomatoes. Or 1 oz of meat with 1/4 cup of cooked veggies. I am full....no need for more. Does that seem right? Seems like most people can eat a lot more meat than that? So far this sleeve is working well for me...

From what I understand these small amounts of food I will be able to consume won't last forever. I want to be able use the this sleeve / tool as much as possible! Am I in a dream world or this this a reasonable way to think? Thoughts Anyone?

That's one of my biggest fears as well! I try not to stretch my stomach, and have recently become so aware of how much I'm eating, in fear. If I wanted to, I would probably be able to eat 3/4 of a cup at a time and I'm 8 weeks out. :(

Surgery Nov. 2nd. Counting my weight from day of surgery (212lbs.) So as of today Dec. 4th .. I've lost 23lbs. I thought the weight would go faster but I'm not going to lie I don't exercise like I should...and I can eat pretty much anything...oddly enough deviled eggs/boiled eggs don't agree with my stomach.

I was sleeved 11/14/12 lost 21lbs so far, hit a couple of stalls too, have to keep working on my Water and Protein. Haven't started exercising yet, but I also thought it would go faster. And can also eat anything, sometimes up to 3/4 cup of food.< /p>