Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nov Sleevers... What's Your Status?

Mine was the same day and I have been at a stall for a while I do seem to be loosing inches at least

I was the 14 th as well. 2 weeks in a stall. Started upping Protein and Water. Will see what happens.

11/27 here,,, down 30, mostly in 1st two weeks. Maybe 4 lbs in week 3. I think it normal. Stay the course,, it will all be fine.

I was sleeved on Nov 12th... And have lost 25 pds... I weighted 240 the day of surgery, 215 now. My highest was 310 so I have come a long way :)

When I had my surgery I was at a weightloss stall...

During the first two weeks I quickly lost 20... And since then only 5 :/

I was stuck on a stall again... But slowly I've dropped a pound here and there.

I am really trying to drink Water and I just started working out but I am sooooo weak.

Eventhough I feel that am not lossing fast enough in terms of pounds... I do think inches are coming off... I can see and feel the difference.

Compliments are an ego boost too :)

Sleeved nov 16th. Had some internal bleeding & need multiple blood transfusions& had to take Iron post-op(-->constant abdominal pain& burning from iron).

Highest wt 245, day of surgery 226lbs. Now at 205lbs. Starting period. I had a 2 wk stall at 210 then was able to drink more& went from 500 cal to 650 to get body out of starvation mode. Walk 30 min a day. I'm a slow loser, but at least I got some wt off.

I hope you are doing better. I was sleeved on November 27th and I could not keep anything down. Turned our my sleeve was inside my hernia that was repaired. Recover has been rough. Glad you are walking. Planning on adding it next week.

I had my 6 wk post op appt today (surgery on 11-5) & have lost 32lbs. I had a stall when I started eating solid foods at week 4 and in week 5 I pumped up my Water intake big time... 100 oz. The increased water intake worked & dropped 5lbs in week 5. I'm excited to see where I am next month, in 3 months, 6 months, etc.... I'm loving my sleeve!

My first food test was this past weekend at a party & food was EVERYWHERE! I didn't deny myself of anything but I only chose foods that I thought would taste good. I would take ONE small bite and throw the rest away. If it didn't taste wonderful, I spit it out (it wasn't worthy of filling up my tummy). I only had one small bite of whatever I wanted & surprisingly, I only tried 5-6 things & didn't swallow each item I tried. It worked well!

My surgery was 11/8. Lost 12 the first week, and then didn't weigh again until 3 weeks out. In the 2nd and 3rd week I only lost 5 lbs total, and definitely felt I had stalled. I was really dreaming out about it. Then I started soft foods and two weeks later lost 10 more lbs. I think the stall has a lot to do with your body adjusting to a limited liquid diet. When I introduced food, my energy increased and I think it jump started my metabolism again. I still struggle with Protein and liquids, but do my best. I also have hypothyroidism, which doesn't help in the weight loss process...

Freaking out *

And my pre-surgery weight was 337. After five weeks I'm at 310. So excited to finally be in the 200s for the first time since high school!

I was the 14 th as well. 2 weeks in a stall. Started upping Protein and Water. Will see what happens.

I def need to up my water .

I was sleeved on Nov 12th... And have lost 25 pds... I weighted 240 the day of surgery' date=' 215 now. My highest was 310 so I have come a long way :)

When I had my surgery I was at a weightloss stall...

During the first two weeks I quickly lost 20... And since then only 5 :/

I was stuck on a stall again... But slowly I've dropped a pound here and there.

I am really trying to drink Water and I just started working out but I am sooooo weak.

Eventhough I feel that am not lossing fast enough in terms of pounds... I do think inches are coming off... I can see and feel the difference.

Compliments are an ego boost too :)[/quote']

Hi! I was thinking, if your feeling weak, maybe check to make sure you have enough Iron and B12. I was feeling the same way and turned out I was deficient in B12. Hope you feel better!

I was sleeved on Nov. 6th and I had a stall for 2 weeks. Weeks 4 & 5. Now in week 6 I have lost 4 lbs. hope that helps!

I was on the 6th as well. I had a stall for weeks 4 & 5. I am on week 6 and lost 4lbs as well. I cut my workout from 5 days to 3 and increased calories a little.

It may nt b weight coming off nah just inches and believe it shows more than weight!

Your doing a lot of Protein shots....try eating more meat protein verses the shots and if your working out you might need to up your calories a little

I was sleeved 11-27 I was 240 at surgery and went to my followup appointment and was 227. It has been two weeks since that follow up appointment and know I am 223. I just started blended food today but before I have been on liquids about less than 600 calories a day. My friends keep telling that it is just temp that my body is adjusting. So I will just go with that. I am trying to increase my walking time to help.

I was sleeved 11-27 I was 240 at surgery and went to my followup appointment and was 227. It has been two weeks since that follow up appointment and know I am 223. I just started blended food today but before I have been on liquids about less than 600 calories a day. My friends keep telling that it is just temp that my body is adjusting. So I will just go with that. I am trying to increase my walking time to help.

It is temp, I average 2lbs a week and that's normal. If you loose to fast you'll have more flab. You didn't put it on in one day so please take your time taking it off.

Sleeved 11/14/12 down 20lbs, however, this week I notice I'm constantly hungry I have to eat something every hour especially after 2pm. I'm eating regular foods mainly Protein. I am drinking my Water.< /p>

This is my sample menu;

B - boiled egg

S - light baby bell cheese from laughing cow

L - boiled egg

S - Greek yogurt 4 oz

D - baked chicken wing and 1 oz of chicken breast

S - 4 oz of tuna fish with mayo

51 - 64 oz of water

I think I've hit my 2nd stall

Sleeved Nov 5th. Down 43lbs. 1 stall, but that's it. I've consistently lost 3-4lbs per week. I am exercising 6 days a week. Moderate intensity