Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nov Sleevers... What's Your Status?

Ok everyone... I was sleeved on Nov 12th, and weighed 240.

My first week I lost 10 pds and my second another 10... Which was Awesome!!!

But since then "0" WTFudge is going on! :-(

This is my sample menu:

B: 1 EGG OR 5OZ Protein Shake

L: 4 SHRIMP OR 2OZ tuna

D: 2OZ SALMON OR 1/4 CRAB meat

SNACK: cheese STICK OR 5OZ Protein shake

I'm tracking my calories and I am under 300 - 350 max.

What is wrong???

Anyone else struggling???

Is this normal???

Hang in there. I am only one week out but I have a friend that did here's around you and she had a fews days of not using but is now back on track. I will keep you in my prayers. I know that has to be frustrating.

You've hit the dreaded week 3 stall. Hang in there, it'll pass!!! I was sleeved Nov of last year and now I look back and wonder why i got so freaked out about stalls. They are part of the process & there will be MANY more....focus on the positive things and try to enjoy the journey!!!!

:D

Ok everyone... I was sleeved on Nov 12th, and weighed 240.

My first week I lost 10 pds and my second another 10... Which was Awesome!!!

But since then "0" WTFudge is going on! :-(

This is my sample menu:

B: 1 EGG OR 5OZ Protein shake

L: 4 SHRIMP OR 2OZ tuna

D: 2OZ SALMON OR 1/4 CRAB meat

SNACK: cheese STICK OR 5OZ Protein Shake

I'm tracking my calories and I am under 300 - 350 max.

What is wrong???

Anyone else struggling???

Is this normal???

I had my surgery 11/6 and yes you are not alone. I am still trying to find the right formula, are you getting in all of your fluids? I think that's my problem, or at least I hope thats my issue

THANKS...

And Yes... I'm probably not getting enough :( It's hard because I just don't crave fluids that much... I think that I drink 1-2 16 oz bottles per day if I'm lucky :/

This no Water with meals... Or 30 mins before / 30 mins after really makes life a little complicated! :-P

You probably need more calories. I'm 4 weeks out and am eating between 700 and 800 calories.

Was sleeve on Nov 21st Weighed about 414.5 and Now I'm sitting at about 382. Really depressed about seeing so much food and not really being able to eat even tho my mind says i am hungry other then that doing really well. Hope you get over the stall.

Hello, I was sleeved Nov 6th. Start weight 238.8 Week 1 I lost 10 lbs. Week 2 11lbs. Week 3 stall tomorrow will be week 4. I cheated and weighed myself on Sun just to see if I moved, and I lost 3.5 lbs. As of Sun I was 214 lbs. I can't wait to be under 200!!!

From one week to the next week I lost nothing then this past week I lost 4 lbs I started my pre op diet on 11/4 so Tomorrow will be one month and today is three weeks post op and I am down 25 lbs so don't worry make sure you are walking to at least 30 mins a day

I was sleeved on 11/20. And I have lost 32 pounds so far. I walk, walk, walk every day. I'm lucky to live very close to the beach. Walking on the sand is much more forgiving to my joints. I think what helps me is I get all my Protein in, all fluids and all Vitamins. I do still have a shake in the morning because it jump starts my protein intake for the day. And it seems to make me tolerate my vitamins so much better. But I do need to stop weighing myself everyday.

Hi I was sleeves on 18

I am down 23 pounds but my abdominal pain is a nightmare when I get up hoping it will fade soon

Hi!! I was sleeved on the 15th of November. I weighed in at 311 and I am at 293 and have been there for about a week. I think I am at that 3 week stall too. I hope that more weight lose will come soon. :) good luck every one!!!!'

Hello;

I was also sleeved on Nov 12th.So far so good.I think walking is the way out,i walk 3km in the morning and 2km in the evening.

Hello all!

I was sleeved Nov 21 I'm 13 days out and according to my scale I've only lost 10lbs. Crossing fingers that when I go to ny appt Thursday its much more. I think my scale is not working or I'm doing something wrong. I drink 64oz of Water and get over 60 grams of Protein in. Am I a slow loser or what. Blah!

Hi, I was sleeved on Nov. 14, and will be week 3 tomorrow. I have stalled too. My nutritionist said to me this morning it is normal. Our bodies and hormones are going wacky right now. I need to drink more fluids, but have had a hard time due to nausea, but it is getting better. NOT going to the bathroom in 4 days doesn't help either, :wacko: but I started Mirilax so it should help as well. (sorry too much Info. lol ) My nurtritionist gave me a whole new list of foods I can try now too,which makes me so happy, I was starting to dread the mushy stuff daily. We will all have our ups and downs, and stalls, but just keep on plugging away and doing everything right and it will come off. :)