Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery 12/20/12---Need Some Buddies!

At First Street Hospital. They haven't given me instructions for my pre-op diet yet but I may start the Protein Shakes and liquid a week before the surgery just to get a head start. What hospital will you be at?

I will be at hermann memorial....I started my pre op Thursday

LHays what hospital in Houston? I'm having my surgery there as well

No way! I'm also getting sleeved 12/20 at Memorial Hermann (Memorial City) :)

That is awesome! What time is your surgery scheduled for Nena? I don't have a time as of yet ...

Who is your doctor?

That is awesome! What time is your surgery scheduled for Nena? I don't have a time as of yet ...

Don't have a time yet either, Dr.Ferrari is my surgeon

Having mysurgery 12/21. I could use all the support I can get as my emotions are all over the place. I am scared and excited. I am on liquid diet 3 shakes a day and am having a hard time with it. I am interested in knowing how long you all plan on taking off from work and what Vitamins will you be on.

I do

Am supposed to be on three shakes a day for two weeks!

Having mysurgery 12/21. I could use all the support I can get as my emotions are all over the place. I am scared and excited. I am on liquid diet 3 shakes a day and am having a hard time with it. I am interested in knowing how long you all plan on taking off from work and what Vitamins will you be on.

I do

Am supposed to be on three shakes a day for two weeks!

I am taking 3 or 4 weeks off. My job is so hectic that this will give me plenty of time to get my eating regimen down before going back to work.

My Vitamins are in my Protein mix except for Iron and Vitamin d which my dr recommends. I bought some flintstones chewable in case I get tired of the Protein shake mix.

I just started my pre-op diet and find it hard but luckily it is only for a few days. This website has really prepared me for the surgery and what to expect before during and after. Good luck with everything!

i was sleeved on 12/20/12. i hope everyone's surgery went well. i am in a lot of pain regreeting this surgery.

I was sleeved 12/20 as well! I had mine done in louisiana! I'm thinking I'm doing good so far! A couple hours after surgery I was asking the question why did I do this lol! The pain of the air inside of me was getting the best of me! Today is the first day I have has my children back at home. It's been a little challenging! I had to cook them dinner and I haven't been able to really pick up my 16 month old which breaks both of our hearts! I am hopeful though!!

I was sleeved on December 18, I was supposed to be December 20 but my dr. pushed it back two days! The first day was the hardest for me because they left me in recovery for 8 HOURS!!!! They would not let my family come back to see me but three times. It wasn't neccessary for me to be in recovery that long, they just didn't have a room for me! That was the worst! I felt alone, out of control, pain, confusion, etc......then when they got me a room, it was semi-private and my family didn't have a place to sleep!!! So, I was alone again all night but it wasn't as bad because my family calmed me down before I feel asleep! Since then I've been up and going and doing great! I was very lucky to not have experienced gas pain!

For my Vitamins I am supposed to start flinstone chewables 1 week out! I'm having a really hard time getting my Protein in! The Protein shakes are just yucky and don't sit right on my tummy! I do like the chicken broth by powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury but I'm trying not to wear it out!

Once we get over these hurdles, we should be good! I hope everyone is doing better by the day! Merry Christmas to everyone!

Hey Guys My name is Angel and I have another month before I know my surgery date. I am from Morristown, TN and University of Tennessee medical centers Bariatric surgeons is doing my surgery. I wouldn't mind a few buddies!