Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Did You Eat At 4 Weeks?

This Wednesday I will be 4 weeks. I eat yogurt, the baked ricota dish, very small amounts of chicken, sf pudding/jello, cheese, pureed broccli Soup and I can eat about 1/2 of a scrambled egg. Nothing goes down easy...but I understand this process is slow and things get easier with time. What did everyone else eat at 4 weeks out?

This Wednesday I will be 4 weeks. I eat yogurt, the baked ricota dish, very small amounts of chicken, sf pudding/jello, cheese, pureed broccli Soup and I can eat about 1/2 of a scrambled egg. Nothing goes down easy...but I understand this process is slow and things get easier with time. What did everyone else eat at 4 weeks out?

I haven't tried the baked ricotta dish yet I'm sure it's because I don't care for ricotta but is it good? I have been eating tuna, chuck chicken in the can, spinach with Tomato and cuccumber. baked cod with zuccini and squash, and poached salmon. S/F pudding/jello/popsicle, and my Protein drinks, oh and I eat instant cream of wheat for Breakfast mixed with Water

refried Beans with cheese, any kind of Soup, half a scrambled egg and that is about it.but I never really ate much. I just never felt like it...now a days I eat way more..just remember to take it slow and do what your body wants. I personally think drinking is way more important at that time and taking your vits.

How many weeks out are you? The baked ricotra dish is good but not sure you will enjoy it as much if you are not a ricotra fan. The first time I made it, it seemed to thick for me so I added milk last time and it was better. Spinach with cucumber and tomatoes - how do you prepare that? I though fresh veggies was more for 3-4 months? Baked cod sounds great!!! I think ill try that this week :)

I haven't tried the baked ricotta dish yet I'm sure it's because I don't care for ricotta but is it good? I have been eating tuna, chuck chicken in the can, spinach with Tomato and cuccumber. baked cod with zuccini and squash, and poached salmon. S/F pudding/jello/popsicle, and my Protein drinks, oh and I eat instant cream of wheat for Breakfast mixed with Water

refried Beans with cheese, any kind of Soup, half a scrambled egg and that is about it.but I never really ate much. I just never felt like it...now a days I eat way more..just remember to take it slow and do what your body wants. I personally think drinking is way more important at that time and taking your vits.

Yes - I agree about drinks and Protein. Its just so hard to get my Protein in!

Yes - I agree about drinks and Protein. Its just so hard to get my Protein in!

I agree. It is hard but it is necessary...at least until you can eat your protein. I HATED Protein Drinks of any kind..as soon as I could eat it..I never drank those horrible things again.

This Wednesday I will be 4 weeks. I eat yogurt' date=' the baked ricota dish, very small amounts of chicken, sf pudding/jello, cheese, pureed broccli Soup and I can eat about 1/2 of a scrambled egg. Nothing goes down easy...but I understand this process is slow and things get easier with time. What did everyone else eat at 4 weeks out?[/quote']

chicken wrapped in bacon with a little soft cheese in the middle, quiche (not the pastry) shrimp in Marie Rose sauce, omelettes, turkey bacon with roast Tomato and pineapple with some melted cheese on top, muller rice, crab sticks, smoked sausage, tuna mayo on cracker bread, laughing cow cheese on Melba toast, chunky Soups, tonight I had home made chicken and sweet corn soup with a little thread egg noodles through it and it was really yum. Home made weight watchers meals such as sweet n sour chicken, coq au vin, stuffed mushrooms, chicken spring rolls, also have had a beef olive but took off the roast beef and just ate the filling, coronation chicken, chicken curry ( no rice though) Hope this gives you some ideas. Just remember to chew everything into a paste and wait 20 secs between mouthfuls. My nut says if you have anything left on your plate after 20 mins then stop eating that's the end of that meal. Xxxx Hope this gives you some ideas. Xxxx

I got a rotisserie chicken & eat 2 oz portion with Fat free ranch or BBQ Sauce topped with cheese for additional Protein. Yum. Bought crab claw meat at costco& can eat up to 3 oz with 1 tbdp light Alfredo. Eggs-scrambled with 1 oz Parmesan (9 grams protein per serving). Tried ham today. I eat lunch meat & tuna a lot.

I will be 4 weeks on Dec 26th and I too am tried of Soups & chili's! Everyone has great tips, but I'm scared to eat solid foods now. I find it difficult to stay hydrated, and focus on Protein Shakes. Feeling kind of frustrated, but I have faith things will get easier!

I will be 4 weeks on Dec 26th and I too am tried of Soups & chili's! Everyone has great tips' date=' but I'm scared to eat solid foods now. I find it difficult to stay hydrated, and focus on Protein shakes. Feeling kind of frustrated, but I have faith things will get easier![/quote']

I'm close to 3 weeks and I'm eating solids don't have a puree machine but i eat very slow and chew all my food which is still sort of weird to me. I never like Protein Shakes so i eat a lot of it in food. You will be surprised how much Protein you can eat in food. Good luck!

I will be 5 weeks out on Tuesday. Even though it gets a little bit boring, I take two 11 oz. shakes (5.5 oz. at a time) from costco, and that gets my 60 grams of Protein in everyday. I also focus on getting in my 64 ounces of fluids. I do it this way, that way anything else I eat is bonus protein. Right now I enjoy raw shrimp with a little lemon, tuna (no bread or crackers of any kind), canned and cooked chicken, and an over easy egg. The best snack I have found is a cheese stick. It's high in protein and only an ounce of food. I stay away from puddings, jellos, and popsicles, as they have no nutrition. I would rather use up that tummy space on foods that will help promote my weight loss. Plus, to me, those are Snacks that make me want more, so I choose to not even go there. Good luck to you!

I will be 5 weeks out on Tuesday. Even though it gets a little bit boring' date=' I take two 11 oz. shakes (5.5 oz. at a time) from costco, and that gets my 60 grams of Protein in everyday. I also focus on getting in my 64 ounces of fluids. I do it this way, that way anything else I eat is bonus Protein. Right now I enjoy raw shrimp with a little lemon, tuna (no bread or crackers of any kind), canned and cooked chicken, and an over easy egg. The best snack I have found is a cheese stick. It's high in protein and only an ounce of food. I stay away from puddings, jellos, and popsicles, as they have no nutrition. I would rather use up that tummy space on foods that will help promote my weight loss. Plus, to me, those are Snacks that make me want more, so I choose to not even go there. Good luck to you![/quote']

Raw shrimp?

Am I missing something? All these posts are listing foods that are not even close to the diet I have for four weeks. My diet says full liquids for 8 weeks post-op and some people are talking about meat and stuff. I don't get it.

Oops, your Dr. Sounds more conservative Than mine. I am actually allowed soft foods and can finally quit crushing my meds!

Sent from my iPhone using VST