Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Attention February 2013 Sleeve Buddies!

Thanks! I know I will need lots if support!

Im from NJ, my date is 2/28.

I started my journey last year with my daughter. She was approved for the band and I was rejected for bypass. I gave up, but decided recently to start again. I have my last nutritionist appt on 1/28. We have a new insurance (Anthem ) , I checked their criteria and I have met the requirements. I would love to get my approval and have them move up my date.

Hi! I have a surgery date of Feb 28 with Dr Andrei at St Barnabus in Livingston' date=' NJ. I live in central jersey-- near Asbury Park.

I am 56 and have lost the battle with my weight for 40 years. In spite of a bmi of 41 I have had three children, a granddaughter and I've been married 29 years. I am so sick of the weight-- so sick of airline seatbelts strangling me, sick of the constant pain from arthritis in my feet and ankles.

I am ver excited but a little nervous.[/quote']

I have the same date. My docs name is Dr. Ballem, he likely won't do my surgery as he doesn't take my insurance. A Dr. RAO takes my insurance. My surgery will be at Hunterdon medical center. I have 5 children and want to be healthier for me and them. Y ou mentioned that u are tired of the airline seatbelts. So am I, im tired of the extenders and feeling like Attila the hun when im on the plane. Im tired of having to wait the whole flight to go to the bathroom. I hate the dreaded long walk down the aisle after everyone has taken their seats.

Welcome to all our new February Sleeve Buddies!! Please make sure and join our group " February 2013 Sleeve Buddies" if you need me to send you an invite just let me know!

Please send me an invite

Please send me an invite

I sure will.

My date is Feb. 5, in Northwest Indiana. I started last May. I'm more anxious than anything. I wish I'd been able to get in over the holidays when I was still feeling like I was on the wagon w/ the diet and everything.

I have the same date. My docs name is Dr. Ballem' date=' he likely won't do my surgery as he doesn't take my insurance. A Dr. RAO takes my insurance. My surgery will be at Hunterdon medical center. I have 5 children and want to be healthier for me and them. Y ou mentioned that u are tired of the airline seatbelts. So am I, im tired of the extenders and feeling like Attila the hun when im on the plane. Im tired of having to wait the whole flight to go to the bathroom. I hate the dreaded long walk down the aisle after everyone has taken their seats.[/quote']

Isn't it great to be on the way to being healthy? Can't wait to say goodbye to the pounds!

Sara' date='

you are now a member of the February 2013 Sleeve Buddies group....I just can not figure out how to access if from my phone app...it's driving me NUTS![/quote']

Thank you Liz!!!

Hello fellow February sleevers!

My name is Karen and I am 41. I am a Medical Assistant from Lowell, MA. I'm married and have 2 wonderful children 19 & 6.

My surgery is scheduled for 2/28/13 at the Lahey Clinic.

February 5, 2013 is my day....I'm ready to get it over with!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using VST

My surgery date is 2/16/13. My name is Karen and I'm going to mexico. I live in Florida and really want a support group to share wthis experience with.

My surgery date is 2/16/13. My name is Karen and I'm going to Mexico. I live in Florida and really want a support group to share wthis experience with.

HI Karen and welcome....I am going to Mexcio in February too. Have you selected a surgeon? All the best!

HI Karen and welcome....I am going to Mexcio in February too. Have you selected a surgeon? All the best!

I am also going to MX... Dr. Garcia is my surgeon!

Anyone starting to try Protein Shakes, researching Vitamins, tasting Unjury? ? I'm February 5th so I need to start preparing!!! It's overwhelming!!

I've ordered a bunch of samples, I know they say your taste will most likely change after surgery but I figure if I can't tolerate one now that I won't like it after surgery. So I am at least sticking with the ones I can tolerate. There are so many out there I keep a list so I don't keep buying the same one over again. The Nectars aren't too bad, because you mix them with Water I tend to water them down more then they say and it's pretty good!

Vitamins I really like the Celebrate brand they are sweet but not that bad aftertaste like some have.