Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Attention February 2013 Sleeve Buddies!

Hi my name is Tiffany, im 27 years old my surgery date is Feb 5th start my 10 day liquid diet on Saturday Jan 26th. im so happy and so scared at the same time.

My surgery is scheduled for Feb. 5th. I am very excited, feels like ive been waiting forever.

anyone else gain weight since beginning all of this? I started the process in July and have gained weight.

Hi' date=' I'm Sara. I'm 29 from Middle Tennessee. I'm being sleeved Feb 16th. I'm having mine done in Mexico by Dr. Garcia.[/quote']

I am having my surgery with Dr Garcia on 1/31/13 my friend had a sleeve with him in May of 2012 and did great.

Ohhk so right after my post I visit my primary doctor and was excited to talk about my new journey! I was so disappointed he dismissed the idea told me he has no idea about anything on the surgery and we never talked about weight loss!! Plus he dismissed me for missing 3 appt now I gotta find a new primary and start over.

Have you looked into having the surgery in Mexico? It is actually priced in a way it can be affordable and they do great work and treat you like royalty. I'm scheduled for surgery in Tijuana on 1/31. My friend had her surgery there in May and did great.

Yes. At Dr aceves office u pay 5k down and pay on the rest. They dont even run your credit. As long as u have a job u can do it

Yes. At Dr aceves office u pay 5k down and pay on the rest. They dont even run your credit. As long as u have a job u can do it

I have a program at 1000.00 down and 250 a month for 24 months inbox me for more details

Where is it located?

I'm not sure where that program is. I'm going to Garcia. The total was 4700, I paid 500 deposit to set a date and will pay the balance when I arrive. That includes transportation and Hoyle stay as well. We only had to buy plane tickets to Sand Diego.

Awesome, I'm Charlotte NC as well. Who's your surgeon? I'll be sleeved on feb 6th with Dr. Villanueva at Mercy Hospital

My surgeon is Dr Kuwada. I will also be at Mercy. I've heard nothing but good things from people who have had their surgery there.

anyone else gain weight since beginning all of this? I started the process in July and have gained weight.

YES! I feel like I need to eat everything in site. So frustrating! I start full liquids on Monday for the feb 6th date with Dr. Kemmerling in Green Bay, Wi. It's go time everyone. Lets kick our fat away!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

YES! I feel like I need to eat everything in site. So frustrating! I start full liquids on Monday for the feb 6th date with Dr. Kemmerling in Green Bay, Wi. It's go time everyone. Lets kick our fat away!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I'm right there with ya! I've gained weight as well. Pre op is going to be hard, but I"m keeping my eye on the prize!

Can i get a link or # for dr garcia. The price is alot more affordable!

Where is it located?

Thru dr Garcia I finance the surgery thru him IN box me for info

Can i get a link or # for dr garcia. The price is alot more affordable!

Jerard (305) 968-4572