Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Attention February 2013 Sleeve Buddies!

Lol this sounds like me. My boyfriend told me that he's going to take my phone away because I found a new boyfriend... VST. All I think about.

Ha that's funny! I don't talk about it much even with my husband. If he was able to go with me I think he'd be more interested in the topic, but for now, he seems a bit irritated about having to stay home with our 4 kids while I'm on "vacation". Don't know how much of a vacation it will be!

Best wishes to u!!! I keep wondering how everyone has dates I have no date yet !! My mind is exactly were yours is with clots leaks and protein!!! I keep looking for the worse case scenario just to be prepared for the worse things possible. One lady said said she wrote letters to her kids just incase. I am working on the same cause that's how scared I am but I dunno

I thought about taking my adult son (18 year old) with me but he's still in HS and I don't want him to miss. Plus, I guess if I want anyone to go with me it'd be my husband. But I do worry about something happening as well. I mean, it is surgery. But like you, I'm just trying to keep positive about things...and wishing my surgery date would hurry up!

Hi All! February 5th here!!!

Hi All! February 5th here!!!

Hey, February 6th here!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

My date is February 25th. I've been working on this process since August. Happy it is almost here.

Liz,

I got your invite for the group but I'm not sure if I actually joined the group?!? Sorry, but I'm using my phone app and it doesn't show me as part of the group. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm following this thread-- but is that the same thing??? As you can see I'm new to this forum thing;-/.

Thanks in advance!!

Alright my fellow February sleevers! There does not seem to be too many of us currently' date=' but I know more will come along! Please join the February 2013 Sleevers group so that we can keep up with each other!!!

Happy Holidays,

-Liz[/quote']

Sara, I will check asap!

I have the same question. I can't figure put how to register on the iPhone app.

Is it just me or does it seem like there are not that many February sleever's? I am so scared/ excited for the day to come. My wife gets sleeved in the 16th of January and me on the 6th of February. I was told by the dock that he wants me to lose some weight before the surgery so that he can scope it better. I am so trying to get a start on a diet to loose some. Good luck everyone! Love this site and look forward to seeing how we all do!!!!

Is it just me or does it seem like there are not that many February sleever's? I am so scared/ excited for the day to come. My wife gets sleeved in the 16th of January and me on the 6th of February. I was told by the dock that he wants me to lose some weight before the surgery so that he can scope it better. I am so trying to get a start on a diet to loose some. Good luck everyone! Love this site and look forward to seeing how we all do!!!!

hey jeff! i'm being sleeved the same day as you! i'm sure we'll see more feb sleevers as feb gets closer.

Liz' date='

I got your invite for the group but I'm not sure if I actually joined the group?!? Sorry, but I'm using my phone app and it doesn't show me as part of the group. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm following this thread-- but is that the same thing??? As you can see I'm new to this forum thing;-/.

Thanks in advance!!

[/quote']

The group thing is tricky on the phone app...I think you have to go into the main forum page and look under "vsg by month" or something like that. I'm not positive that that's how it works, I still haven't gotten the hang of it! Lol

It would appear that there is a forum password I have to create...I'm not too certain about all of that just yet. I will figure it out today if possible.

Sara,

you are now a member of the February 2013 Sleeve Buddies group....I just can not figure out how to access if from my phone app...it's driving me NUTS!

Hi-- am I a member?

Hi-- am I a member?

Yes you sure are!