Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Attention February 2013 Sleeve Buddies!

SweetTee and nurseghana - I will be with Dr. Ortiz and at the Marriot in Tijuana on Feb. 27....hope to meet you there...

Yes me too so excited

Hi everyone! I'm 24 and living in Seoul, South Korea.

I weigh 218lbs at 5'3". I just scheduled my surgery for February 16th. I'm so excited! Good luck everyone!

Hi there! I'm Sara and scheduled to be sleeved 4/27/2013 in Fountain Valley, CA with Dr. LePort. I am sooo excited, but so overwhelmed now that I have a date set. Leaks, Protein, clots, protein--- it's all I think about!! I'm so glad I found this thread. Best wishes to all of you

Hi there! I'm Sara and scheduled to be sleeved 4/27/2013 in Fountain Valley' date=' CA with Dr. LePort. I am sooo excited, but so overwhelmed now that I have a date set. Leaks, Protein, clots, protein--- it's all I think about!! I'm so glad I found this thread. Best wishes to all of you[/quote']

Best wishes to u!!! I keep wondering how everyone has dates I have no date yet !! My mind is exactly were yours is with clots leaks and protein!!! I keep looking for the worse case scenario just to be prepared for the worse things possible. One lady said said she wrote letters to her kids just incase. I am working on the same cause that's how scared I am but I dunno

Best wishes to u!!! I keep wondering how everyone has dates I have no date yet !! My mind is exactly were yours is with clots leaks and protein!!! I keep looking for the worse case scenario just to be prepared for the worse things possible. One lady said said she wrote letters to her kids just incase. I am working on the same cause that's how scared I am but I dunno

Crazy--- I thought about making a video to my hubby and son! But I feel like I should think positive, pray and not put that out into the universe!!! Lol. Like you, I just want to be informed and prepared;).

Welcome to those of you new to this thread!! My name is Liz and I am getting sleeved 02/18/13. I'm totally excited, and it's great that we can be here to support each other. Please make sure that you all join the " February 2013 Sleeve Buddies" group! I've been looking for some decent articles to put up for discussion. If anyone needs an invite let me know! :)

I am being sleeved on Feb 4th. Like most on this site, I have battled with my weight my entire life and am ready to take control!

I am from Buffalo NY and hopefully getting sleeved in February... fingers crossed.. :)

I'm being sleeved February 18th in Tijuana. So excited its right sound the corner! Please send invite for group!!!!

I'm being sleeved February 18th in Tijuana. So excited its right sound the corner! Please send invite for group!!!!

woohoo!!!! We have the same sleeve date!

Hi! I have a surgery date of Feb 28 with Dr Andrei at St Barnabus in Livingston, NJ. I live in central jersey-- near Asbury Park.

I am 56 and have lost the battle with my weight for 40 years. In spite of a bmi of 41 I have had three children, a granddaughter and I've been married 29 years. I am so sick of the weight-- so sick of airline seatbelts strangling me, sick of the constant pain from arthritis in my feet and ankles.

I am ver excited but a little nervous.

Welcome Sassy!! I will send you an invite to the February Sleeve Buddies group and we can keep each other updated on out progress!

Hi everyone! I'm scheduled to be sleeved on February 22nd by Dr. Cabrera Garcia in Tijuana. I'm nervous because I'll be making this trip alone. I've got 4 kids and don't trust them to be home alone while out of the country, so my husband will have to stay home with them. They're not babies, just worried too much could happen with no parental supervision. Anyway, I haven't told anybody about my decision, except my husband. I don't want to hear the negativity about the procedure or going across the border. I've been making myself crazy with VSG research since August when I started a medically supervised WL program, but became very depressed when my insurance denied any surgeries. I scheduled my February surgery date in November and it can't get here fast enough! Like so many of you, it seems I can't fall asleep at night from just thinking about everything. Glad I'm not crazy...sounds like I'm as normal as the rest of you! Glad to meet all of you and hope to hear of someone who will be in Tijuana around the same time as myself!

Hi everyone! I'm scheduled to be sleeved on February 22nd by Dr. Cabrera Garcia in Tijuana. I'm nervous because I'll be making this trip alone. I've got 4 kids and don't trust them to be home alone while out of the country' date=' so my husband will have to stay home with them. They're not babies, just worried too much could happen with no parental supervision. Anyway, I haven't told anybody about my decision, except my husband. I don't want to hear the negativity about the procedure or going across the border. I've been making myself crazy with VSG research since August when I started a medically supervised WL program, but became very depressed when my insurance denied any surgeries. I scheduled my February surgery date in November and it can't get here fast enough! Like so many of you, it seems I can't fall asleep at night from just thinking about everything. Glad I'm not crazy...sounds like I'm as normal as the rest of you! Glad to meet all of you and hope to hear of someone who will be in Tijuana around the same time as myself![/quote']

Lol this sounds like me. My boyfriend told me that he's going to take my phone away because I found a new boyfriend... VST. All I think about.