Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Work Out Pants

I wear the Danskin YOGA pants. They aren't skin tight breathable cotton, have dri wicking, and are 10-12 bucks. They have cute tops of every color. Now when you get to wear your not losing a size every month, Nike and Underarmour have the best workout clothes. I swear my Nike compression pants make me look so good!

Also love the yoga pants (crop style) from Old Navy. Just recently bought them in a smaller size!

I say wear what is comfortable. I've been in and out of gyms since my high school football days. Growing up my best friends dad owned a gym. And I can tell you no one cares what anyone else is wearing at the gym.

You are SUCH a guy!!! :-)

I think i'm going to Old navy this week!!! Never been in one, so a new experience coming right up!!!

Thanks EVERYONE for answering me!

I personally wear sweats and a t shirt. Sometimes don't change out of work pants and wear dress pants at times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using VST

Any strechy pants and a t shirt work for me. Walmart has decent yoga pants. I also like tj maxx/marshalls.

I also wear Danskin yoga pants and their t-shirts. I've not experienced any shrinking. My goal is to one day buy a Spanx workout outfit, they are SUPER cute! I feel as though I have to look decent because I'm a people watcher and notice what people are wearing, including their shoes, I LOVE CUTE TENNIS SHOES. My shoes are neon yellow.

So, of course, go for what makes you feel comfortable, and hit the gym!

Last week I went to Walmart & bought 3 pairs of danskin pants & tops. White, black & grey. I had NO idea that section of clothing was even at walmart! I'd never strayed past the Plus size womans dept!

Who cares if sweats are no longer"fashionable" really? you are going to the gym to workout,exercise. Not to be a fashion diva

Who cares if sweats are no longer"fashionable" really? you are going to the gym to workout' date='exercise. Not to be a fashion diva[/quote']

I'm going to do both actually. I feel better when I look nice at the gym. I do it for myself. And there are so many cute workout outfits out there. Now that I look good in them what's wrong with being a fashion diva lol

I also wear Danskin yoga pants and their t-shirts. I've not experienced any shrinking. My goal is to one day buy a Spanx workout outfit' date=' they are SUPER cute! I feel as though I have to look decent because I'm a people watcher and notice what people are wearing, including their shoes, I LOVE CUTE TENNIS SHOES. My shoes are neon yellow.

So, of course, go for what makes you feel comfortable, and hit the gym![/quote']

I'm a shoe watcher as well!! I saw a pair of tie dyed Asics at the gym, asked the girl where she got them, she looked a little shocked but told me lol.

I'm a shoe watcher as well!! I saw a pair of tie dyed Asics at the gym' date=' asked the girl where she got them, she looked a little shocked but told me lol.[/quote']

So where did she get them?

Jcpenny has a large plus size workout wear section.