Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January 2013 Sleevers?

January 30th! I can't wait!

I'm also Jan 10! In Cali

That's awesome!!! Good luck! One more week!!

Getting anxious. I call tomorrow morning(Jan4) to get my surgery time for monday the 7th.

Good luck today! Let us know you are doing ok afterwards! A new you is born today.

Good luck you will be fine . Do a before picture so you can see your change . My prayers are with you lets do it

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Congrats diva. My surgery is the 16th so excited and ready.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I also get to call on monday for my time for Tuesday. Now things are get real up in here. Today I meet with anesthesia, paid my copay, did last of blood work so on Tuesday only have to do pregnancy test and thats all.

I can not wait so happy right now

Hi! I started my preop diet on dec 31 also I cheated a little I mad chicken broth but put an egg in it and made egg drop soup! Atleast it was Protein. .and the egg is super thin. I beeded something to chew. I too have to take in Protein Drinks 5 im only getting in 1 which has 32 grams. I break it up it taste reall y bad. Need good protein drinks. Any suggestions??

So far I have only tried Premier Protein from costco in chocolate and vanilla and Syntrax Matrix Cookies n' cream flavor and I like them all. I plan to try Isopure soon for Clear Liquids. You might also try adding PB2 or sugar-free syrups to the protein rinks to change up the flavor.

Just got back from my preop appointment, met with surgeon and anesthesiologist. This is it! I'm a little nervous. I can't think too long about it, or I freak out. I am so grateful for this forum because there is no support group close to home for me, so reading these posts and seeing pic have kept me motivated and moving forward through this process and keeping me from losing what little mind I have left! Anyway, the time winding up, Jan 16 is my re-birthday!

YAY....got my date today. Jan 29 for me, with a pre-op appointment with surgeon/hospital on Jan 23.

January 13 here. Class today. Getting excited...