Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January 2013 Sleevers?

Ok question? Im scheduled for surgery Jan7 after looking over my info packet I notice I should have been taking a lot of Vitamins b1 B12 Calcium Multivitamin etc 1 wk ago I just started yesterday. ..will they cancel my surgery??

I was told by my Dr. Almanza To stop taking everything including Blood thinners, I'm confused as there are so many different Pre-op diets being given.. good luck!!! Not sure what the B vitamins will provide You?????

13 days!! On Medifast and 1 Protein Shake and a lean & green dinner. I've lost 12 lbs and pray surgeon thinks my liver has shrunk enough for surgery. Going to strain Soups and freeze in ice cube trays so I have several options without having a lot of open containers in the fridge. Need to shop for my Vitamins. I also feel like I'm getting ready to have a baby. Feeling like there's so much to do before hand. It's a little overwhelming, actually.

You won't be eating much good much less foods with Vitamin B12 in it so it is imperative you take supplements daily after surgery or get a shot once a mo . It is really important you will feel much better have more energy. I've ordered vitamin b tabs that dissolve under tongue, cherry

Flavor so I don't have to swallow it and choc chewable calcium citrate and chewable vitamins. I am afraid swallowing pills will be hard for awhile and I already have 6 prescription pills a day!

Is anyone else excited about getting some time off from work? My mother in law is taking my baby for the first few days since I won't be able to lift her up and chase after her for a bit. I'm kinda looking forward to some time to hang out at home' date=' drink my broth, read my Kindle, and watch something other than Disney Junior!! Lol![/quote']

Yes!! I am taking three weeks off and after my 2 days in the hospital I am looking forward to taking time to take care of myself. It's kind of like vacation, isn't it? Plenty of rest, wear what you want, time for leisurely walks....I just won't think about the fact that I need to have surgery to have time for myself. Lol

Ok question? Im scheduled for surgery Jan7 after looking over my info packet I notice I should have been taking a lot of Vitamins b1 B12 Calcium multivitamin etc 1 wk ago I just started yesterday. ..will they cancel my surgery??

I dont think your surgery will be canceled, but you should start taking the vitamins right now. My doc didnt mandate vitamins pre surgery, just post surgery.

I don't usually take vitamins at all, but started taking a multi, and extra Vitamin C to see how my stomach would handle it. Vitamins have always upset my stomach so I was worried how I would handle it post surgery. Sure enough it was bad for about 10 days and then it gradually went away! Im happy I did it and now take my vitamins regularly.

Tbaby - I think you're going to be fine :) Get those vitamins in!

I had a very nice food funeral last night and bid 2012 good bye :) Today is day one of the liquid diet, what a great way to start a new year!

My surgery is set for Jan 8th, I'm scared to death, nervous and very happy at the same time.

Happy New year Y'all

I had a very nice food funeral last night and bid 2012 good bye :) Today is day one of the liquid diet' date=' what a great way to start a new year!

My surgery is set for Jan 8th, I'm scared to death, nervous and very happy at the same time.

Happy New year Y'all[/quote']

I had a funeral over the weekend..with pizza! Wow I'm gonna miss pizza! I'm getting sleeved the 7th! Good luck!

I am scheduled for January 9th at 8am!!

My sleeve blog: jennysgastricsleevelife.blogspot.com

I got the Bariatric Choice catalog. They sent me free samples when I asked their chicken bouillon is really filling and has 15 g of Protein. Choc dream pudding was great. They have drinks like pink lemonade and many others with 15g of protein per drink. They have high protein pancakes , chocolates, bars, cappacinos and hot chocolate and much more. I plan to use them in the first stages of clear, full liquids, and soft only because they are pricey.

Seven packs is 11.50 approx but if we eat little servings each pack will be 3-4 meals.

Call 800-993-1143 for samples or catalog. I'm picky but this stuff is pretty good. They sale the Vitamins that dissolve too. Their Protein Drink can be made with half the Water into pudding with lots of flavors even cheesecake. Mention a friend and you'll both get 10$ off plus right now there are holiday coupons on catalog. Good luck

I am super excited, I cant wait. 2013 will start with the sleeve and that is the best xmas, birthday gift I can ask for I am down for Jan 28 and I am so ready to get it over with. My doctot told me to start the pre-diet 10 days before so I am trying to see when it is I have to start I think it is Jan 18

January 14 for me. I will be having mine in Tijuana performed by Dr Almanza.

Me too, with Dr Almanza. Hope to see you there.

Tomorrows the big day. Don't think I. A going to be able to sleep well tonight. Too nervous and excited!