Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My First Goal I Finally Hit It

The feeling is incredible! I'm proud of you. Keep the momentum going (:

Wow 62 lbs. in 4 months - Congratulations!!' I am hoping to get the sleeve soon and am wondering what and how much you can eat 4 months out?

Major congratulations, PhillyGirl! WAY TO GO! "ONE-derland" is a GREAT place to be!

Congratulations!

congrats. I just hit my below 200 mark also. Hadn't seen it in years either

Me too! scale said 199.8 this morning. The sleeve is the best thing I've EVER done for myself! I'm about 7 1/2 months out and have lost over 83 lbs. I can eat whatever I want, just in very small portions. Sweet, rich foods need to be avoided, though, as I was reminded after the Thanksgiving meal yesterday and an evening spent in the restroom! Ugh.

Congratulations but not for nothing you've lost 63lbs!!!! Every pound counts LOL! 262-199=63! Awesome job! Can't wait until I'm 4 months out. I'm only 2 weeks out and I keep having to remind myself this is a marathon, not a sprint!

Wow, you have done really well! What an inspiration to us all. Keep up that awesome progress.

One(derland) feels so Good!! I entered onederland a few day ago and I love it. My weight has not started with a 1 in 30 yrs. Think I'll stay in ONEderland :P

From one Philly Girl to another, congrats!!!!

Thanks everyone at 4 months I'm still trying to drink my Protein but I'm only eating chicken tiny bit of rice and Beans but I do a lot of chicken and carrots I don't do Pasta it's too heavy how to bread it gets stuck if I eat rice I will eat too spoonfuls I am still learning what I can and cannot eat sweets are no no anything caffeine is a definite no no or else I will be up all night I drink a lot of Water and use Splenda for my un sweetened tea

One(derland) feels so Good!! I entered onederland a few day ago and I love it. My weight has not started with a 1 in 30 yrs. Think I'll stay in ONEderland :P

What is onederland?