Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Quest Bars?

Just wondering if anyone uses Quest bars? My NUT recommended them today. Just looking for other people's opinion. Thanks

I've heard great things about them here, so I tried two. I did not like them at all. Try it out tho- u might have a better experience.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I've tried the Peanut Butter fudge ones and the wild berry and they were delicious! You can get single bars at GNC if you want to try some out. I really like them and keep one in my purse just in case.

I like Quest bars. They have high quality ingredients and a ton of flavors. I like the apple the best, but also like the vanilla crunch, strawberry cheesecake and oddly... the coconut ones even though I hate coconut!

They are also very low NET carbs and I feel they don't slow down weight loss like other Protein bars can do for me....

My main complaint is they are expensive. What I do is wait for a 20% off coupon and order them online from Vitamin shoppe. Have to by 12 at a time that way, but it works for me since I know what flavors I like.

The flavor I first heard of was the chocolate - supposed to be awesome warmed up but didn't do much for me....

One of the best bars, nutritionally speaking. To make them taste better, microwave them for 20 seconds or leave them in the car for a few hours, cause straight out of the box at room temp they are like eating chocolate covered rubber. Once softened up they aren't bad at all.

Plus, I'm not looking for a Protein bar that taste like a Snickers. I'm just looking for something that will sustain me and give me some nutrients.

Hello. My name is Terry and I am addicted to Quest bars. I usually have the chocolate ones and the vanilla crunch ones. I also like the other flavors though but these are my wife's favorites so I just get these for both of us. Texture does seem to vary batch to batch but I enjoy them a great deal.

I love love love the chocolate brownie Quest bars...have one every evening, to top off my Protein for the day. I also like the vanilla almond crunch (no...they're not crunchy), and the cinnamon bun ones are ok, as are the strawberry shortcake. I would definitely recommend you buy a single one of a variety of flavors, to give them a try, before buying a larger box (they come in a box of 12). I buy mine through the Vitamin Shoppe website....their delivery speed is amazing. Enjoy! :)

Maybe I need to give them another chance. I tried the apple pie one and couldn't stomach it. I even heated it up in the microwave for a few seconds, but no luck...

Maybe I need to give them another chance. I tried the apple pie one and couldn't stomach it. I even heated it up in the microwave for a few seconds, but no luck...

Try a different flavor. I can't imagine an apple pie Protein bar tasting any good. I've tried three flavors now and I've liked them all. I've steered clear of apple pie and the lemon one. I loathe lemon.