Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where Are All The Short Vsg Girls?

Gee Did u exercise as well? U lost very fast!

No I have not exercised at all. I wish I could say that I have - I have started changing my habits by taking the stairs but nothing else.I am very strict on my calorie and Fluid intake, I am not obsessed with carb couting but I do make sure I get my Protein first.

I have averaged about 2.5 lbs per week. Thank you for reminding me how fast it is - I really can't see all of the weight I have lost.

I am 5'3" and I will be sleeved on December 21. I rarely wear jeans because they never fit right. The only thing small about me is my waist, so if I get them big enough to fit over my hips, thighs and belly, they swim around my waist. Small enough to fit my waist and I can't get them up over my thighs Or to close around my belly. On the occasion that I can find a jean that doesn't swim around my waist, they're too long and I walk on the ends. I actually really like being short. I don't like being short and fat!

5'2" sleeved on 10/31/12. Starting weight 204. Day of surgery 196. Today 173

Hi I'm 5'1 and about 215 I have my surgery for Dec 19 th.....it is real encouraging to hear about your weight loss it makes me feel like I can finally achieve my goal. I have not been under 150 in 15 years. :)

5'3 here....232lbs. I'm looking forward to getting sleeved on December 20! Just in time for the new year! New year, back to the old me!

5 feet 2 and starting weight was 225.5. Sleeved Nov. 12th. And I'm 65!!

I like that thought......New Year back to the old me.......I hope I get back to myself in more ways than weight.....it funny how much a weight gain can change so much in your life.

5 feet 2 and starting weight was 225.5. Sleeved Nov. 12th. And I'm 65!!

Good for you!

Sleeved on 11/21...5'1" and day of surgery 190.6....will post on the 4th of Dec with my post op weight check up...can't wait

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 2 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Having gall bladder surgery in a few days and I so hope the recovery is easier than the one from the modified DS! I could use a bit of luck/pep talk for a change. I'm starting to be able to walk around without experiencing dizziness, but it would be great if the random pain in my chest and abdomen would go away!!
      · 0 replies
    • Dawn 1974

4/4/2024 - new patient orientation. Wt 313
      4/5/2024 - got all my lab work done.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!