Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Finally realized today that nothing fits in my closet any longer, after almost 5 months. I guess I have been putting off dumping all my clothes. Started pulling out all the 2x and trying them on one at a time because I needed a button down shirt for going out today. Unfortunately, every single one had me swimming in it. They ended up in a pile for donation. Something like 60 button down shirts and 5 pairs of jeans. Fortunately, I have a tub of 1x button down shirts from a long time ago that I will be sorting through tomorrow. However, I m really looking forward to buying some new designer clothes from off the rack soon. My current size is somewhere between large for a button down long sleeve and a medium to large for tshirts.. This is much better then when I was at 3x-4x only a small number of months ago. Me, shopping at gap ? Who knew. Where should I go shopping for some stylish clothes as a relatively fashion-uninformed guy? I don't have a lot of experience with shopping for clothes that are going to look good. Most of my clothes in the past came from target, costco, big and tall or value village. Not outfits, but one item at a time. How have others been doing at replacing the clothes and outfits in their closet? Any suggestions?

Do you have a Tilly's? Old Navy and Aeropastle has nice men's clothes too. My 13 yr old 5'8 135lb son will only wear clothes from those three. Btw, about my 5'8 13 yo...I'm 4"10! Lol I'm getting ready to donate a bunch of clothes and hit the consignment shop. I'm not close to my ideal weight so no designer shopping fir me yet!

Wow ! sounds good to me, I can't wait for just something the same in my life. I can also sympathize that I only usually have been buying all my clothes through catalogs for big and tall. Even gave up thinking about various department stores and such as they have little or nothing to accomidate me and they run out quick when they do.

Man, the sky is the limit, go to almost any store now.

nice, keep up the great results.

For me its Sears, Jc pennys, Macis, or Dillards. I love Polo golf shirts and as far as pants go I am partial to Levis and now Lucky 13. Those are awesome for a pair of jeans. Now as far as slacks I wouldnt know because I am a coonass we dont wear those unless their uniform lol

I like Macy's, T.J Maxx, Ross, Bealls, Ron Jon Surf Shop, Dillards, Old Navy, Aeropostle, Hollisters, Abercrombe & Fitch, Men's Warehouse, Jos. A Bank, Buckle, Kohl's, Express, The Gap, banana Republic, Land's End, American Eagle, Eddie Bauer, Amazon.com, Sam's Warehouse, Walmart, various outlets, and Goodwill when my wife is looking for cheap decorating stuff..

My list used to be big and tall stores and Goodwill.

My granddaughters try to dress me like Justin Bieber. I try to hold out for post-adolescence. But it's ok, baby, as long as you love me. B)

I dig the way my wife looks at me when I put on my mall rat clothes. ;)

Are you at goal? If not and don't want to spend a lot of $$ I would go to Marshall's, TJ Maxx Gabriel Brothers. They have excellent clothes for 1/2 the $.

I like Macy's' date=' T.J Maxx, Ross, Bealls, Ron Jon Surf Shop, Dillards, Old Navy, Aeropostle, Hollisters, Abercrombe & Fitch, Men's Warehouse, Jos. A Bank, Buckle, Kohl's, Express, The Gap, banana Republic, Land's End, American Eagle, Eddie Bauer, Amazon.com, Sam's Warehouse, Walmart, various outlets, and Goodwill when my wife is looking for cheap decorating stuff..

My list used to be big and tall stores and Goodwill.

My granddaughters try to dress me like Justin Bieber. I try to hold out for post-adolescence. But it's ok, baby, as long as you love me. B)

I dig the way my wife looks at me when I put on my mall rat clothes. ;)[/quote']

Wow, there are a lot of choices out there. I'll have to get used to this. :) my sister in law is in the fashion industry as a designer so I am sure she can help point me in the right direction as far as style and good looking outfits go. I have never used to be concerned about that before losing the weight, but now it is becoming part of the new me. I now care more about the way I look. Still getting used to it.

Are you at goal? If not and don't want to spend a lot of I would go to Marshall's' date=' TJ Maxx Gabriel Brothers. They have excellent clothes for 1/2 the .[/quote']

Good point. I am not at goal yet and have about 40 more lb to go. I think that hitting the discount stores is a good idea as I am likely to drop another shirt size and a couple more pant sizes before done. I think Ross would also be a place to look.