Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Height, Weight, And Size Poll

I am 5'11 and 189 now. Currently I am a 10/12L pants and L/XL on top.

Before sugery I weighed 297 at my highest and was a 20 in pants usually, some 18s and probably a 2X in shirts.

5'0"; 297; 22W/3x I'm pre-op hoping for a January date!

I'm 5'9'' , my largest was pre-pregnancy at 364 lbs. Over the summer I had just moved into size 28 pants, wearing a 3x comfortably (alot of my maternity clothes still fit like a glove)

5'3" HW 259 CW 240

pre-op

5'9" starting weight 289

Surgery weight 229

Current weight 183.4

Start size jeans 22 tops 2xl

Current size jeans 8, 10 or 12 depending on the maker and if they sit at my waist or hips

I can wear everything in my "old" clothes closet.

Goal is 160. Too tall to be any smaller. I may go to 150 not sure yet.

I'm still pre-op. 5'10" Starting weight 368, current weight 324, tops 26/28 (46H) pants 18/20. Can't wait to get sleeved! My surgery is scheduled for 12/29! =)

Starting weight 270... I'm 5'4" ...Sleeved 4-24-14 was size 4xl shirt 28 pants ... Current weight 178 Size large shirts and size 14/12 pants. Couldn't be happier... Stuck at this weight for over a month now and couldn't care less!!! I love the way I look now!! I can shop in normal stores!!! It's so great!! I wish I had done it sooner!! I eat anything I want although I do try and eat healthy. If I do happen to ever reach my goal weight I am going to have some plastic surgery on my arms thighs and tummy. But not really needing it right now. Happy Thanksgiving everyone... This year I am most thankful for Doc Baranov for giving Me my life back!!! Woot!!

I'm 5'6 and my highest weight was 285. Sleeved on 10/21/14 and now down to 246. Was wearing a 22/24 but now able to fit into my size 18s that have been collecting dust in my closet. Sooooo happy with my sleeve....no regrets!

Started out at 193 and a size 14W and XL in blouses. Currently 160 and in a regular size 12 and medium blouse!

My weight loss is since June 25th when I had my first visit with the surgeon. I lost about 30 prior to surgery. Thanks.

Hello I hope I am not being a pessimist for every one but this is a genuine question. On another site I read that some sleevers were having more surgery later ( don't know how much later) to be RE SLEEVED

I was shocked and thought the sleeve was a permanent tool. Can anyone please enlighten me??????

I'm 5'6" 290 5x in Walmart shirts, too many chins n jowls, n fekkin kangaroo pouch! Yes I m doing it for health reasons but bending to tie my shoes wo cutting off air supply wud be amazing!

I have been wearing shapeless clothes for so many years n had to work for a week at office. All I wore was one pair of sneakers cuz didn't want to go out. My bff suggested men's shoes n got the MOST comfortable Sketchers w memory foam in men's. What a crock! Women's socks n shoes suck! Men have the BEST socks n most comfy shoes n can't even tell. Another injustice! Lol

Hello I hope I am not being a pessimist for every one but this is a genuine question. On another site I read that some sleevers were having more surgery later ( don't know how much later) to be RE SLEEVED

I was shocked and thought the sleeve was a permanent tool. Can anyone please enlighten me??????

Yeeesh...that's horrible! I'd like to know how prevalent that is. Hopefully not very!