Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Height, Weight, And Size Poll

I'm just starting the process, but I'm 5' 4 1/2" and currently weight 255#. My highest was 260#. I wear 24W bottoms and 2-3 X tops. Ughh.....sigh... I dream of shopping in the misses section.:-)

Surgery 1 year 2 months ago. 5'10 and started at 349. I wore 28 pant 3X top. Now 164 size 5/6 pant and medium/small top.

Hw 319

Dos 2/14/13 308

CW 298

5'9"

I started out at 302 pounds and a size 24 jeans, and 3x scub tops

I am six weeks out and weigh 271 and I am wearing my old navy jeans in a size 18 although to be fair, they are cut a generously. Probably a true size 20. I have bigass titties though so my 2x scrub tops are still a little snug.

I am 5'3

I'm 5'8". I started the program at my top weight of 450 on May 5, 2012. I wore 5x - 6x pants and tops. They required an 8% of total weight loss (36 lbs) prior to scheduling surgery. I hit that by November, but decided to wait to have surgery to align with my winter break in February, since we had travel plans for Christmas. Prior to surgery on Feb 12 I was 389 and wearing 38W jeans and my 5x tops were comfortable to loose. Now, 15 days post op, I am 376 and wearing 36W jeans. (Smaller clothes are things I'd grown out of on my way up- need to go digging through the bins in my closet soon! No point spending $ on in-between sizes if I have things I can wear without them falling off!)

Where do you stand?

No matter where you are on your journey' date=' could you share some body stats? If not your current stats, then where you started?

I sometimes see people becoming discouraged if someone is losing faster, or someone who weighs the same as they do can wear a smaller size.

I think it will help to see that everyone is DIFFERENT, we all carry our weight differently, and height makes a difference. Muscle mass and gender make a HUGE difference.

Feel free to update as your size changes.[/quote']

Im being sleeved march 20 im 5'1 225

Seeing physical stats is really inspiring.

Highest weight 330

CW 305

GW 175

I will be getting sleeved on Monday 3/4/13

Words can't deceive my excitement.

I started out in a size 3x-4x at 240lbs now 6mths later im in a junior small and weighing 144lbs pants I'm in a size junior 7/8 prior to surgery I was in a plus size 15/16

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using VST

5'5 starting weight 312 date of surgery 309 as of 2/25 267

I started at 306 wearing 24/26 jeans and 2xl tops usually, I'm 5'3. I'm currently 289, 1 week post op.

I'm 5'6" (I've shrunk and inch), started at 222 lbs (size 18) (had been up to 253/size22/24W) Now, 4 days post op, 2 days out of the hospital I am down to 211.4 lbs. Have no idea of size---still wearing as baggy as possible. :wacko:

Im 5'3. My highest weight 307. Wearing 24-26 pants and 3X-4X shirts

DOS - 304 (1/22/2013)

CW - 269

My stats are as follows: height 5'3 HW~304 current ~284 and surgery is 3/6/13.. :). As I lose I will continue to update this :)

Banded in 2010 nothing but dramas, 2 years And four surgeries later had a sleeve. Happy as never looked back

Height: 5 foot 7 inches

Starting weight: 210

Current weight: 159.5

Was sleeved 41/2 months ago. Weight loss has been slow and steady. I still would like to lose another 15-20 pounds. I am an Australian size 12 on bottom and size 10 on top. Usually a small to medium. I am so getting a Tummy Tuck when I reach goal however as I'm not happy with how that looks. But very happy with the sleeve!