Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Height, Weight, And Size Poll

I'm 5'3 Surgery weight 290lb Wearing a size 26 and Not happy at all!!! I've lost about 40 something pounds and im happy I can wear my old size 22 and they are really lose my goal is 200 and I will be thrilled to eventually get into a size 18!! I'm excited to see how far my journey will take me!! :P

My highest weight was 300lb , I'm 5'7 ,before the pre op diet I was 288 , day of surgery 276 , today 250 lbs 5wks out. I cant wait to be in ONEderland :)

I am 5'8" highest weight 368 , sleeved 10/26/12:

Current weight: 301.

Current size 24w pants, and 22/24shirts. Shopping at thrift stores and getting clothes donations. Refuse to spend money on clothes. Did buy two bathing suits new for aqua aerobics. Just now starting to get into exercise and feel great. Was starting to see bad habits creep up but exercise has helped a lot with that.

I'm 5'3 and at my hight 211. At almost 3 weeks out I am 187 and hope to get down to 125-140.

I feel like the only one at these stats!!! People r getting sleeved at my goal weight!!! HW: 399 today 306 5'5. I think I used to be 5'6 I think I lost fat on the bottoms of my feet!! Lol Was a 4x in tops and 30/32 in bottoms. Now a 26/28 pants and 3x tops.

I'm 5'3 Surgery weight 290lb Wearing a size 26 and Not happy at all!!! I've lost about 40 something pounds and im happy I can wear my old size 22 and they are really lose my goal is 200 and I will be thrilled to eventually get into a size 18!! I'm excited to see how far my journey will take me!! :P

Yes my gold to be 200 good luck

Yes my gold to be 200 good luck

I'm 5'3 and at my hight 211. At almost 3 weeks out I am 187 and hope to get down to 125-140.

I like your range 125-140 I am the same as far as range .

Ht.Wt. Update

5'2

HW 234 (that I know of maybe higher) size 16/18

Start of program 226

Pre Op diet 224

Day of Surgery 11/07/2012. 218

Today 13 weeks out 179 size 10/12

I once had a 42.8 BMI and now it's 32.7 on my way to being just "overweight" from "Obese" or as like to call it "Oh Beast" lol

Surgery 11/14 weight 235 pounds, BMI 35

Today 12 weeks out 190 pounds, BMI 28

Height 5' 9"

Wore size 18 now size 14.

Goal weight 150 pounds.

I'm 5'7" my highest weight 338, wearing 24/26 pants and 2x tops. I was sleeved 10/10/12 I am currently 233 wearing 16 pants and l tops. Goal 159

Hi all, I'm 13months out. Started at 254 size20-22. Now 130 and a size 4. Feel really great, my only worry is really learning to maintain my weight, which is something I have never done before!

do not understimate what you can do with this 'tool'. I was simply amazed. I would have been happy as a clam if I never lost another lb when I hit 170 and slipped into a 14, but it happened so fast, I knew I could do much better. The doctor set a goal of 150, wow, was that possible? My NEW goal was to wear a size 8. How crazy is that????!!!! I kept going down, down, down. A size 12 and then I got into an 8, that is what my mom wore before we lost her. She was always so small, at least to ME she was! I set me newest and last goal at 5 lbs under Dr. Davidson's goal, 145. Seriously.....I weighed 160 and wore a size 9 when I was 19. My wedding dress is a 9. I'm 53 now!!! LoL In the end, I got UNDER my goal, but was looking gaunt and my size 4 jeans were getting lose. I upped my calories and stabled out at 146. I have been maintaining between 145 and 148 for about two years. I buy GAP jeans and the 4's and 6's are what most of them are, onc style is an 8. Life is good, I still will hold up a pair of these pants and say to myself, "NO WAY"

So....what I am telling you, I am certain you can get to your CURRENT goal, and then lose more. I'd bet money on it and I don't bet!!! :)

Hi Stacy,

My name is Stacy too...and I'm maintaining. It's a whole new ballgame. First of all, I lost weight when I was eating between 450 calories at the beginning to eating between 650 and 800 calories when I reached goal. I couldn't stop, my size 4's were getting baggy and there isn't as much to choose from in a size 2, plus I am too tall (5'6.5") and needed to get a few of those lbs back. Can that happen??? It still amazes me that I needed to gain a little and stablize at about 145. I learned from my dietitian that I'd need to ADD calories back into my diet and find out what I needed to maintain. OMG, ADD calories. Ok, I can do that. She said a couple of small Snacks or a maybe an additional meal and then go from there. I can only eat so much at a meal, so I eat about three small Snacks a day. I like LF Graham Crackers with a little Natural Peanut Butter on them. Sometimes I'll have a mini scone at Star Bucks, if I'm there. I'm good at grazing, it is something I had stopped prior to surgery.....now I'm doing it again, and for now, it is what I MUST do to maintain. I just cannot let it get out of hand. It IS a slippery slope we ride on. I never have anything carbonated and I don't snack on chips or anything like that, those are so easy to over do on. I still log my food on line and weigh and measure when I'm eating at home. I weigh every single morning, it's habit, it's what my doctor recommened and it's like a game. All this works for me and I know I am in control. Good luck, and enjoy!!

Hi all, I'm 13months out. Started at 254 size20-22. Now 130 and a size 4. Feel really great, my only worry is really learning to maintain my weight, which is something I have never done before!

I'm 5'3" sleeved 6 months ago. Weighed 186 at time of surgery, wore size 14 pants/XL shirts. Now I weigh 122lbs and wear size 5/6 pants and medium tops....

I am 5'4. HW 278. 232 when started pre op two week diet. 224 day of surgery. 215 today/6 days post op. GW 130