Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4 Wks Post Op Miserable

Mrs Igg.I just read this thread and I think her question was fair. Before you or your little posse start attacking others ask yourself this.Who cares for your special needs kid while you babysit this website? Looks like another act of selfishness to me! SMH! You even had the nerve to say thanks everyone.You are just an old bully!

Thanks for sharing your opinion. Nice to see someone join this site just to do so :)

When my son is not in school he is with either myself, my husband or his nanny. He has a feeding disorder...rest assured your concerns for him are duly noted. He's in great hands at all times. Right now he's doing his homework while I sit with him.

And I'm barely 49. To be an old bully I think I have to be at least 60 don't I? :P

Lux babe...how's it going today? I'm hoping slow but steady on the mend?

That must make me the resident old bully. I just turned 60!

No vomiting for a couple of days now is surely a good sign :D

I'm sorry to hear that you are going through such a hard time..Maybe you should see ur doctor to make sure u are not dehydrated. I hope everything gets better.Hopefully the worst part is over and your stomach will began to heal and tolerate more.

What a beautiful baby pic. That baby is gorgeous!

I am not anybody's posse! I just think the question and the way it was worded was completely off the mark!

I would like to thank everyone for there post, suggestions & comments. I see a little bickering on some of the post please know that opinions are just that opinions. Lets all look at our lives & be thankful for what we have... we lost 3 young people in our small community this weekend one was a co-worker of mine it made me realize even though i am having a tough time i am still here with my family & friends i pray for the families of those we lost & give thanks for everything i have as well as some peace for the families . I hope you all have a blessed week godbless. Lux

I had bad reflux & used crushed OTC prilosec had to cut open capsules then crush. Talk with your Dr.

Has anyone had by acid reflux after their vsg? Am out 15 days. And it's terrible!! Anyone someone help any going crazy?!?!?!

so many do that it's typical for doctors to prescribe prilosec or another PPO at the surgery. Call and get some asap.

Hi iggy not as much cramping / nausea today working on my 2 nd bottle of Water lol

Feels good to get past one doesn't it LOL

I'm glad it's getting a bit better...but it sounds like you have a ways to go hun. Take care and keep in touch!

I am not anybody's posse! I just think the question and the way it was worded was completely off the mark!

Obviously you are a pack, not a posse :P can't they see the pics? LOL

so many do that it's typical for doctors to prescribe prilosec or another PPO at the surgery. Call and get some asap.

Thanks I went to the doctor on yesterday.

Thanks I went to the doctor on yesterday.

Good :) They take a couple of days build up in your body to work, but most sleevers find them necessary for the first three months. I tried to go without them last week and learned I still need them. (I'm at seven weeks from my second surgery and three months from the first).

I was taken off my PPI at the 6 month mark. No problems with heartburn or reflux as long as I don't lay down after eating, or eat too much, (that actually happened to me last night with too much meatball Soup, a little too much broth and it had to come up) but I do keep some tums around if need be. Citrus acid is the only thing that still seems to be a bit much for me, so I have to pass up on the margaritas, darn it :o

Iggy - how's that claw holding??

Mrs Igg.I just read this thread and I think her question was fair. Before you or your little posse start attacking others ask yourself this.Who cares for your special needs kid while you babysit this website? Looks like another act of selfishness to me! SMH! You even had the nerve to say thanks everyone.You are just an old bully!

Please remember to follow the forum rules,be respectful to others,we are adults and we should know how to express our own opinions without having to be disrespectful. Thanks.