Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone Here In Washington?

Can anyone give me the name and number of an aftercare dr. that will see me after surgery in Mexico.

I had my revision surgery 2 weeks ago and I'm still dealing with complications. I'm going back to the hospital today for my fifth CT scan. I am really ready to be over this. It's frustrating and upsetting.

annapatel, so sorry you are going through this. Do they have a diagnosis for you yet? I can't say that i know what you are going through as I was blessed with a straightforward recovery, but keep your chin up... others that have recovered from complications in the end get good results. Hang in there.

I had my revision surgery 2 weeks ago and I'm still dealing with complications. I'm going back to the hospital today for my fifth CT scan. I am really ready to be over this. It's frustrating and upsetting.

So sorry you're going through this.. Hope you find out the reasons for your issues.

Dr Clinch was my dr for urgent band removal.. Nice guy.

Good luck with your tests today

Hi there! I'm in Kirkland... so glad I found this thread. I am 10 days post-op. I had my surgery on 3/7 by Dr Landerholm at Puget Sound Surgical Center in Edmunds. No issues at all so far and doing great. I head back to work tomorrow. Yikes!

Hi there! I'm in Kirkland... so glad I found this thread. I am 10 days post-op. I had my surgery on 3/7 by Dr Landerholm at Puget Sound Surgical Center in Edmunds. No issues at all so far and doing great. I head back to work tomorrow. Yikes!

Good luck - I bet it will go smoothly and you will be feeling good!

Im in Mill Creek/Bothell area. I am having my surgery at Puget Sound Surgical/ Edmunds. I am currently waiting for insurance approval. On pins and needles. Dr. Crouthamel was my surgeon, but has had to take a leave so am not sure who will be doing my surgery, but I hear everyone is great there.

Did you have a good experience there. I loved doctor landerholm

I had Dr. Landerholm also....LOVED him...so nice!

2/28 Dr Landerholm at Puget Sound Surgical center. 231 preop. 212 surgery day. 193 today .I had Dr. Crouthamel at first but out on medical leave. Everyone is amazing there...I am up in Bellingham.

I live in Puyallup, Wa. I was sleeved 3/6/13. I went to Mexico for my surgery. I love to see so many local people on here!!

I start my weight loss from first day of preop 2/18/13. Total as of today. 25 pounds.

I'm having a band to sleeve revision 4/4 with Dr. Srikanth at Evergreen. Dr. Billing in Edmonds did my 4cc band in 2005 at Stevens.

I'm in Marysville. :)

So sorry to hear you're having complications, hope you bounce back soon! Love seeing another babywearin' mama. ^_^

So sorry to hear you're having complications' date=' hope you bounce back soon! Love seeing another babywearin' mama. ^_^[/quote']

Hey neighbor! I am a little south in Lake Stevens, but I have extended family there in Marysville.

Hey neighbor! I am a little south in Lake Stevens, but I have extended family there in Marysville.

*waves* Awesome snow yesterday, now sunshine today, eh?