Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dallas, Texas Sleevers! !

Hi Everyone! Forney here. I'm one of Dr. Castro's patients, surgery tentatively in May sometime.

I was sleeved on March 20th, feeling pretty good now, a little hungry here and there but the Popsicles make a difference.

Sleeved by Dr Stowers in Decatur, and Dr Wright fixed my hiatal hernia. Havnt really felt any pain at all, not even after surgery. Incisions hurt here and there, but the hydrocodone usually gets rid of it.

Hi everyone - Dallas here - I am looking at a May date with Dr. Lee at UT Southwestern. I would love more info on the support group. Kevin I will send an email to you shortly

Hello :)

While I have been sleeved, my husband didn't qualify for insurance so we are looking into the cash pay option.

Specifically someone that doesn't suck and is at or under 10k. We are in the northeast (think rockwall-ish) part of Dallas, but willing to drive a little. We aren't trying to cheap out but 10k is pretty much all we can do.

Recommendations? (Not Mexico, already suggested it and you would have thought I told him to do the surgery himself ;)

I am also a cash patient. I used Dr. Dirk Rodgriguez, he is excellent and cheaper than any of the doctors here in the Dallas area. He also works out of Forest Park Medical off of Central Expressway. He was to perform my surgery 8 yrears ago until my insurance decline the day before. 8 years later, he's still around.

hi everyone i'm in arlington i was sleeved on march 6th

Sorry, double posted.

hi everyone i'm in arlington i was sleeved on march 6th

Hello and how are you doing so far?

Hello and how are you doing so far?

Hi yvette626 im doin ok so far i have some struggles with craving foods and i have bad acid indigestion after surgery but on medication to help it how are you doin?

Hi yvette626 im doin ok so far i have some struggles with craving foods and i have bad acid indigestion after surgery but on medication to help it how are you doin?

I am doing much better now. My doctor have me on Prilosec for 3 months for acid indigestion. That gas is no joke, trust me I know. I have a problem with trying to make myself eat when I'm not hungry. I just make sure that I get my Protein in no matter what. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Hey every1 i interested in knowing if any1 would be interested in doing the carry the load walk on sunday of memorial day weekend.

http://www.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=1047584

Maybe we could get a team going. Please let me know i plan on doing it.

We have been losing the weight lets load it on and show support.

***U dont have to load up its optional***

I am doing much better now. My doctor have me on Prilosec for 3 months for acid indigestion. That gas is no joke, trust me I know. I have a problem with trying to make myself eat when I'm not hungry. I just make sure that I get my Protein in no matter what. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Thank you hope you do too i have to start being harder on myself about my protein i dont like the shakes and i dont like the stuff you sprinkle on your food so i haven't had much protein and i know its bad what do you do to get your protein?

Weight Loss Surgery Support Group

Saturday, April 27th @ 12:30 PM

Informal Support Group Meets 4th Saturday of the month (usually)

We currently meet at 12:30pm for lunch at Season’s 52 in Plano

Season’s 52 * 7300 Lone Star Drive * Plano, TX 75024

Season’s 52 specializes in fresh healthy choices, and every menu item is 450 calories or less!!!

All are welcome, but you MUST RSVP!!

We need to give the restaurant an accurate count.

For more info or to RSVP or to get on the mailing list

Please contact Kevin at kev.lev@tx.rr.com.

Hi all ... I go for my first meeting with Dr. Colleen Kennedy on May 22, 2013. I'm so excited.

Hi all ... I go for my first meeting with Dr. Colleen Kennedy on May 22' date=' 2013. I'm so excited.[/quote']

She is incredible and her staff is awesome. Which office. Are you going to and which hospital?

I HIGHLY recommend Methodist. They were amazing and reallyprepared me for it.

I have to see if my insurance approves the Methodist. I am going to the Plano office.