Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dallas, Texas Sleevers! !

Not too late at all. Drop me an email at kev.lev@tx.rr.com and we'll see you tomorrow.

Not too late at all. Drop me an email at kev.lev@tx.rr.com and we'll see you tomorrow.

Wish I could come but I can't move yet

Hi All!!

KevLev...How was the 1st N. Texas Seasons 52 gathering?? I'm sure it was wonderful...I so didn't want to miss it, cuz I'm so getting frustrated and wanted to talk to others. (i've posted a new post of my frustrations just a sec ago). So glad you stepped out there and got this going. Please, please let us know the next one!

glenda

Howdy Dallas friends! I live near Coit & Campbell, and am being sleeved by Dr. Victor Gonzalez at Forest Park on March 7th. I attended the informal meeting at Season's 52 yesterday. So great to meet a lot of you there, and to see how well you've done. I'm in the middle of my pre-op diet right now, which has been more of a struggle than I thought, and reading everyone's successes is helping taking my mind off of, well, any solid food!

The meeting yesterday was great! We had 16 people there and i think everyone enjoyed it and got a lot out of it. Everyone found something enjoyed on the menu and the service was great. We had our own private room, too!

We all agreed to continue this on a monthly basis on the 4th Saturday of the month and agreed to go back to Season's 52 next month and probably ongoing until we outgrow the space.

So... Saturday, March 23rd at 12:30.

Wonderful!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Hello I am from Dallas too. I was sleeved on February 15, 2013 by Dr. Dirk! I am 1 week out with very serious gas pains and short of breath just kicked in. Other than that, I am doing good on the liquids. I haven't had an appetite since the day before the surgery! I'm glad I decided to go ahead and have the surgery, just don't like the pain that comes with it!

Hello everyone' date=' I'm from Dallas/Mesquite and I'm getting sleeved March 20th![/quote']

That's so exciting. Are you excited? ?

That's so exciting. Are you excited? ?

More than excited, I have a countdown on my iPhone and I think about it all day. I know I'm gonna have the gitters when the big day comes!

More than excited' date=' I have a countdown on my iPhone and I think about it all day. I know I'm gonna have the gitters when the big day comes![/quote']

That's awesome. I had my sleeve done 2/20. I am doing really well. I went in with no expectations which I think helped

Hello All! I was sleeved by Dr. James Davidson at Forest Park Medical on May 19' date=' 2011. I started at 220 lbs the day of my surgery. I lost twenty pounds prior to surgery. I'm currently 148 lbs and loving it! I wouldn't trade my sleeve for anything. Going into my second year, so if you have questions please feel free to contact this Garland TexAs resident.[/quote']

Hello my name consuelo. I was wondering if you don't mind if I can ask you a couple questions about your sleeve

Hello :)

While I have been sleeved, my husband didn't qualify for insurance so we are looking into the cash pay option.

Specifically someone that doesn't suck and is at or under 10k. We are in the northeast (think rockwall-ish) part of Dallas, but willing to drive a little. We aren't trying to cheap out but 10k is pretty much all we can do.

Recommendations? (Not Mexico, already suggested it and you would have thought I told him to do the surgery himself ;)