Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Sleevers-How Ya Doin?

Sleeved 10/08. Down 60 pounds. MFP is really helping. I am chad2rad on MFP too. Gym about 4+ days a week. I walk at home when not that the YMCA.

Need some new shoes this weekend too. Better cushion again.

What do you like for stability and support but good cushion? I have wider feet too.

Sleeved Oct 16' date=' down 50lbs feeling great.[/quote']

Wow 50? I was sleeved same day I'm down 32 since surgery. What does your diet and exercise consist of? I have to admit I have not been doing enough in area of exercise!

Sleeved 10 /11/12

SW:272

CW:238

Slow process' date=' sometimes discouraging but we must keep pushing right ?

[/quote']

Looking good girl :-)

Sleeved Oct 16' date=' down 50lbs feeling great.[/quote']

50lbs is amazing. Congrats! I was sleeved 11/5, down 32

I'm gfraz2180 on mfp if you wanna friend me. I was sleeved 11/5, down 32. Slowing a bit this week

Sleeved on 10/22 and suffering. Vomited the first week, on IV - came home vomited fit 2 days then wan able to get one Protein Drink down and 16.9 ozs of Water. Doc told me to try thicker soft foods like oatmeal and mashed potato. Back to vomiting and cramps. Worried dehydration and malnutrition. I hope it gets better. Upside down 41 lbs. 20lbs pre opt-- 21 post opt

I got sleeved on 10/18 th the first 2 weeks were really hard on me..

Take it easy on yourself and get a lot of liquids.. hot chocolate (try the low calorie stuff), Soups

It DOES get BETTER.. just needs time..

I feel so much better the past two weeks and can eat almost anything

Need some new shoes this weekend too. Better cushion again.

What do you like for stability and support but good cushion? I have wider feet too.

I bought a pair of nice Nike running shoes and then went to Walmart and bought the nice Dr. Scholls inserts. I have wide feet too, and my feet have shrunk a ton and now all of my shoes are stretched out and don't fit right so keep that in mind when shopping! The inserts I got were $50ish and I stood on a balance machine and it told me exactly which ones I should buy. I have been extremely happy with that combo. My knee and ankle pain is much better now!

It sounds like everyone is struggling with liquids. I am, too. I ended up in the ER this weekend with kidney stones. The importance of drinking enough Water is now completely understood. Kidney stones suck! My new plan is to drink 16 oz. of liquid when I wake up & between every meal. Hopefully that will be enough.

Sleeve date: Oct. 15. <br />HW: 315<br />SW: 283<br />CW: 250

Hi everyone!

I am 6 weeks post-op and other than a few workers being way too nosy' date=' things are getting better. Still struggling with Water/fluid intake but thanks to my Liquid Protein I am able to make it through the day without feeling like I'm going to pass out. I still feel the incisions though when I stand up after sitting for long periods of time. Has anyone else experienced that?

Sleeved 10/24/12 Sent from my iPad using VST[/quote']

I am 6 weeks post op as well and doing great other than weight loss has slowed tremendously. I still feel sore on occasion in my stomach area.

Sleeved on 10/31. Lost 13 lbs pre-op, and 20 lbs since surgery, for a total of 33.

I'm not going over 600 calories/day and trying hard to get 60 grams of Protein in each day without having to drink anymore protein shakes! Most days I make it, or at least get pretty close.

I haven't been able to exercise much at all due to a completely messed up knee. (I need surgery on it, but want to wait until I take off at least another 40 lbs.)

HW=212

SW=199

CW=179

i was sleeved on 10/17. Things seem to be going well. I'm down 56 pounds (83 total). I just got my gym membership last week and have my gym bag packed for tomorrow. I'm looking into a personal trainer as I want to start lifting and know nothing about it.

I'm already seeing some skin issues in places. I'm hoping that the personal trainer can help with that. He seemed confident it would.

Water is my kryptonite. I have to focus on it so much! It seems that if anything happens during the day that throws my routine off that I never can reach 64. However, Protein is pretty good. I've been able to keep it around 65 - 85/day. Calories are around 600. Carbs are the hard part. I try hard to keep them under 20g.

Everyone around me has been congratulating me on my weight loss and how much better I look ... just wish I could see it!

Hope everyone is doing well on their journey!

I was sleeved october 17th and am down 45 pounds :) very happy with the weight loss but i have been having a very hard time eating and getting in all my Protein hopefully it will get better after my nutritionist appointment this week !

I'm doing good-I've lost 21 since op Oct 11' date=' but it's slowing down thus week definately but I feel smaller already! I started size 22 in August and fit into an 18 skirt and safari jacket today! Whoo-hoooo!! Minor setbacks, besides Hurricane Sandy: going back to work too soon and trying a sip ( less than a sip actually!) of spiked ciderand a tsp of buffalo chicken dip-on Sunday! Well, people tell you not to try this at home.. I didn't listen and was very I'll for about an hour! Live and learn, live snd learn! Don't worry, if scale doesn't move you are still shrinking in other wsts![/quote']

So happy for u

MaryLynn

Is anyone having Hair loss? Mine is coming out. It's freaking me out. I'm taking my Vitamins, eating my Protein, but it's still falling out.

Sleeve date: Oct. 15. HW: 315; SW: 283; CW: 246