Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who Was Sleeve On July 16 2012

Who was sleeve on July 16 2012 if so can i no da success..How much they lose and wats they diet nd exercise planned...

PleaseShare

MaryLynn

Who was sleeve on July 16 2012 if so can i no da success..How much they lose and wats they diet nd exercise planned...

PleaseShare

MaryLynn

I was sleeved on July 23rd. I just got to 100 lbs lost. It has been hard, I get sick weekly. I can't eat eggs or cheese but I do drink milk. I mostly eat real small portions of chicken or beef. Chicken makes me more sick than beef though.

Have you talked to your dr? That doesn't sound rigt. :(. We're you a revision?

Davsan02 wow that's amazing nd bad how u gettin sick awwwww I hope its gets nd july 23 was my bday. But 100 pounds that's wonderful

MaryLynn

I am also 1 week after on July 23rd and I am down 106 as of this morning. That includes pre-surgery weight loss, 2 weeks of pre-op diet, and then losses due to surgery. I am just generally more active with having the weight off but I also ride my stationary bike 4-5 times a week. I havent started with the weights yet, wanted to see the weight loss numbers before working to really add muscle weight back on. The wieghts would probably help me lose a little quicker but my schedule has limited my workout time and figured my cardio was a little more important.

Oh, and yes, i agree, the weekly sickness does not sound normal. The only thing that makes me not feel great is if i over eat or drink too fast....well, except my body is not a fan of ice cream now. Guess that is a good way to not eat it!

I am also 1 week after on July 23rd and I am down 106 as of this morning. That includes pre-surgery weight loss' date=' 2 weeks of pre-op diet, and then losses due to surgery. I am just generally more active with having the weight off but I also ride my stationary bike 4-5 times a week. I havent started with the weights yet, wanted to see the weight loss numbers before working to really add muscle weight back on. The wieghts would probably help me lose a little quicker but my schedule has limited my workout time and figured my cardio was a little more important.[/quote']

Wow that is so great how did u do that im only 77 plds down nd a week before but wat was startin weight wats ya goal nd wat did u do to lose so much

MaryPoppings

Oh' date=' and yes, i agree, the weekly sickness does not sound normal. The only thing that makes me not feel great is if i over eat or drink too fast....well, except my body is not a fan of ice cream now. Guess that is a good way to not eat it![/quote']

Right nd yes my tummy is still that way but do u get hungry fast

MaryPoppings

Sleeved 7/18 at 209lbs at 5'4". Today I weighed in at 139 for 70 lbs lost since surgery (100% excess body weight per my surgeon!) I still see 'excess' so I am going to go down 4 more and reevaluate where I want to start maintaining.

Wow you guys have really lost a lot of weight. I was sleeved on July 11, 2012. I am down 41 lbs. I dont have any problems with any food. I did have my gall bladder removed 4 months after my surgery. I ride my stationary bike now every day for 40 minutes. I hope to start seeing more of a rapid weight loss.

Hi! I was sleeved on July 4th and am down 75 pounds and feel fantastic! I can eat ANYTHING without any problems! 25 pounds to go to goal! I think 5 pounds a month is good for me so by one year I should meet my goal! I exercise 3-4 times a week and walk my digs every day.

I am soooooooo happy I did this and have my life back!

Good luck July sleeves!!!!

I was sleeved July 9th and just yesterday morning I made it to Onederland at 199.4 from 262. I pretty much eat anything, but not very much at all. Haven't exercised at all for a number of reasons (not even a stroll) but as soon as I can I expect the exercise to help with weight loss and muscle joint. The only hard thing is the inevitable Hair loss, which my doc says is normal and that it will come back. I look like I have a terminal illness, as you can see two deep entrances on the sides of my forehead. Starting to wonder if I should dye my hair blonde again (I am a burnette, have been blonde before) so my scalp wouldn't be so noticeable....but even if my hair doesnt come back, I am happy :)

Wow you guys have really lost a lot of weight. I was sleeved on July 11' date=' 2012. I am down 41 lbs. I dont have any problems with any food. I did have my gall bladder removed 4 months after my surgery. I ride my stationary bike now every day for 40 minutes. I hope to start seeing more of a rapid weight loss.[/quote']

U will if u keep the excercise nd right eatin I didnt lose so mucb weight

MaryPoppings

I was sleeved July 9th and just yesterday morning I made it to Onederland at 199.4 from 262. I pretty much eat anything' date=' but not very much at all. Haven't exercised at all for a number of reasons (not even a stroll) but as soon as I can I expect the exercise to help with weight loss and muscle joint. The only hard thing is the inevitable hair loss, which my doc says is normal and that it will come back. I look like I have a terminal illness, as you can see two deep entrances on the sides of my forehead. Starting to wonder if I should dye my hair blonde again (I am a burnette, have been blonde before) so my scalp wouldn't be so noticeable....but even if my hair doesnt come back, I am happy :)[/quote']

Yeah under 200 hopefully ill b dere soon nd hopefully things get better

MaryPoppings