Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Not All Sleevers Eat 500 Cals A Day For The Rest Of Their Lives!

You look beautiful. That's the message a lot of people need to hear healthy weight. Not skinny. Thanks for sharing. :)

You look amazing! What a great message to send to others. You are happy and healthy and that is all you were striving to achieve!

Congratulations on achieving it. :)

You look healthy and fabulous and you sound very happy and well adjusted. It is obvious from your post that you are in a great place both mentally and physically, and that is the best that any of us could ever hope for!

LOVED YOUR STORY!! I am nine weeks out and down 37, eating between 800-900 a day most days. 500 just doesn't seem doable to me, not if I want to get balanced nutrition AND enjoy life. I am 50 so for me to lose that much is phenomenal! No possibility I could have done it without my sleeve. I look at this as a period to adjust to a new, long lasting, healthy lifestyle, not another deprivation diet. I know everyone has to find the path that works for them, but it's great to see someone on a path so similar to mine who has been so successful. You go girl!

Thanx for sharing your story and photos, you look great!! And, a great message, to be happy with ourselves no matter what anyone or any chart says is what it's all about!!

Thank you for this. I am three years post op and hadn't found much feedback on if I'm eating too many calories. I am up there with you (cal intake) and couldn't figure out how I'd survive on 800 cal/day!

This is a great post. I've been very concerned about losing too much weight too quickly as I want to keep my curves and don't want loose skin either.

I look forward to eating like normal people lol.

So do you have any issues with any food types?

Great Post and you look and sound incredibly happy! I too do not follow some very low calorie program as I personally think that is very unhealthy! I admire you for embracing your curves and realizing that your goal was simply to feel better and that number do not define if you have succeeded!

I am at 4 months today and have lost 65 pounds! I also feel incredible but know that I am not quite there yet. I did have a goal of 175 lbs, but now that I am at 210 lbs, I am not certain I will need to get there to feel like my weight lose is done. I plan on seeing how I feel.

Thank you for sharing your philosophy and pictures! Nicely done!

Thanks for your encouraging post! You've done a great job and I like your realistic attitude. Way to go!!!

Thank you for this post. I'm still pre-op, but it's exactly what I needed to hear.

Thank you for this post. I am 8 months out and I eat between 1000 and 1400 calories a day. I exercise 5 - 6 days a week. I have never had a stall and I consistently lose at least 2 lbs. week. I am down 114 lbs and I'm loving my sleeve!

My surgeon would prefer at I only eat 500 - 800 calories a day but I just can't do it. I don't understand how people do it. I am happy with my weight loss the way it is and I'm glad to see I'm not alone. Thanks again for the post.

At what point were you able to take in more food without feeling that awful food stuck in your throat feeling? I'm three weeks out and feeling so abnormal...you look awesome by the way! :)