Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm about to start packing my bag : / We leave tomorrow evening after work. I have a two and a half hour drive to the hospital so am going up the night before. i have to be at the hospital at 5 Am on Friday morning. I am the first surgery.....yeah ! ( I thinkLOL) Tomorrow I drink Clear Liquids and nothing after midnight. A friend of mine gave me a book about angel stories : ) I was going to save it for the hospital as i have to stay till Sunday but decided that I should read a bit of it tonight to help rid myself of the jitters. breath deep....exhale....repeat

The doctor sent me home with no restrictions. The liquid pain med sucks will only take it if I need to. I was told originally he doesn't baby his patients that is one reason why I chose him he is also a doctor at the center for excellence. Again good luck all and god bless.

I was sleeved yesterday. In the hospital resting now. Oouuchie! But just glad everything went fine & I'm going home tomorrow. Can't get anything down but 2tbs every 15 min. Gets me so full lol happy happy about my new life :)

I had surgery on the 7th, and I came home last night. Lots of discomfort, but doing well.

I hope all of my sleevers are doing well. I was officially sleeved on 11/6. The surgery went flawless but had to go back under the knife due to a hernia. Couldn't even swallow air the first couple of days, was just released from the hospital this past Sat. If I had to do it all over again I would in a heart beat. No regrets! I hope everyone is concentration on their Protein and moving around as much as possible you are all in my prayers!

CoCo, we are sleeve sisters...hope you are healing comfortably. I don't have any regrets either. It has been hard to get some Protein and Water down....I have to sip so slowly, but tomorrow is one week, and it should really start improving I'm told. Keep smiling and sipping....sipping...sipping....sipping...LOL

So how is everybody doing 1 week out. I feel good and am going for follow up on Friday . Hope everyone else is doing well.

Sleeved on the 6th. Today for first time I had diarrhea. Very puzzled. I'm thinking it was the bit of SF pudding I had yesterday and this morning. Will try yogurt tomorrow instead. Went for a 25 min walk this afternoon...my longest walk! My dr. Appt is scheduled for nov. 19. All in all I think I'm doing pretty good.

I'm doing great , I have my check up appointment tomorrow . I never had problems getting Protein or Fluid down. I never had to use the pain medicine or gas strips . I'm still taking some Keflex until Friday and then I'll be done. I think after tomorrow I get to add milk to my Protein Drink . I have been on all Clear Liquids this week. My guess is maybe some Soup will also be allowed. I think the third week I can have soft pureed foods. So maybe I can puree some Turkey and veggies !

Doing much better. Back still hurts a bit, but pain is mostly gone on my puncture sites, though they did pull off the sani strips today's at my doctors appointment which did hurt some. Other then that (and being a bit tired) I'm nearly back to 100%?

I wanna add that I was moved to soft foods stage today and kinda pushed it on my first meal which did result in some discomfort and a bit of what I guess is slime-ing but it didn't last more then half an hr... Lesson learned and much needed.

Also learned I lost 29 lbs post op which brings my total to 72lbs total...

Its so wierd' date=' it hasn't even really hit me that tomorrow i have surgery. Im so at ease that my calmness is freaking me out more then anything.

Cant say im anxious, im just really not even thinking about it. I have so much to do before tomorrrow that im more worried about that, also still need to pack.

stopped by vitaminshoppe on sat to get Isopure in every flavor, going today to pick up a case... so much cheaper then gnc!

other then worrying about errands im good.

drank the purple/grape one.. lol[/quote']

I realize this post is old but how r u liking the flavors??? The punch is making me nauseous

Sent from my Samsung G2 using VST

Hi everyone, I am doing a hundred times better. I have my second follow up appt today since my last follow up appt I had to have another procedure to remove a stent. Since then I feel fabulous! I am on soft foods which is crazy, I have a list of things I can eat but they suck! So I have been kind of modifying the list as long as my sleeve doesn't say what in the heck are you doing! Instead of eating the greek yogurt straight (Which taste HORRIBLE) I use it as sour cream on my very soft mashed potato. I can't tolerate eggs at all so those are off my list and as far as Soups I am concentrating on the ones that are very high in Protein. I am doing SF Jello and SF pudding and Peanut Butter (The creamy version of course) So if anyone else have any good soft food ideas let me know!

Ok first doc appt after surgery so I will post some numbers here goes

Oct 30 2011-- 359

2weeks prior to nov 6 th--- 331

Day of nov 6th--- 307

10 days after ( today) 288

So far so good still on liquids for 2 more weeks

Have a great day all.