Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I went to the Dollar tree and bought tons of those little cheap fun treats kids love. Bubbles, pencils, erasers, rings. It wasn't much more expensive than candy and I kept it out of the house. My daughters treat bag got rationed into small portions and my husband put them somewhere. Candy is my trigger. I eat all candy. Even little kid candy that grownups think is gross. HUGE trigger!!

I have my husband hide all candy, but I am only 2 weeks out so I can't even think about eating any, I'm scared to think what would happen.

I just have to say I'm guilty as well.

Jelly Beans (jelly bellies) are my arch nemesis. They take me over and force me to consume them :(

Thank you all. Good to know I'm not alone. So much fun hearing your stories. Lets stay connected. The "goody season' has begun. Let us control.

Thank you all. Good to know I'm not alone. So much fun hearing your stories. Lets stay connected. The "goody season' has begun. Let us control.

I had a mini pack of M&M's from the leftovers but I try not to let the guilt get to me. I know last year I probably had 10 treats while I was passing out candy and more the next day, week and month. We are working on breaking a lifetime of bad eating habits. I have no bad reactions to sugar so I have to tell myself that one small treat is OK, just cannot make it a habit. I know that through the rest of my life, I will have to remind myself that. :0

Well- did good all day until tonight. Hands in tr candy - Gah!

Well- did good all day until tonight. Hands in tr candy - Gah!

Ma'am, step...away...from...the...candy. There is nothing to see here. Move along.

Ma'am' date=' step...away...from...the...candy. There is nothing to see here. Move along.[/quote']

Hahaha! Love it ;)

I did. A bit late and I feel soooooo tired! Weird. Needs to exit my house.

I was bad too! But trying hard not to feel guilty! I had a mini milkyway yesterday and small packet of Mike N' Ikes. Today, I had a piece of dark chocolate. Yup, done with my candy. Lol. Tomorrow is another day and I can look at the candy and not feel completely compelled it eat it! And trust me, my 2 year old made BANK in the candy department. I'll grab a string cheese and be on my merry way! :)