Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had 1 of the bite size Butterfingers at work. Of course I had to sneak it when no one was looking or someone for sure would have given me a hard time. It was yummy and didn't phase my tummy.

Guilty. Two fun sized milky ways and 4 (individual, not bags) m&ms. 7.5 weeks out and no problem eating them. Yikes. I have to say though me last year would have had like 30 small milky ways and now I don't care if I see any more candy. My sweet tooth has significantly diminished. I don't think we should beat ourselves up for a holiday lapse (Halloween is my Christmas!) and just be mindful to stick to Proteins and no crap for the rest of the week. We're all doing a great job!

Also guilty! 3 reces Peanut Butter cups (throughout night) - rationalized the Protein. Had a smartie. Hot dog for supper and bit on more later. Hmmmm and whatever else. Bad bad bad. And I'm not even a bit sick. Tomorrow is a new day

Thank God for tomorrow!LOL!!!

The Skittle Bandit...

I ate the really small snickers and realized that although I love, love, love chocolate it no longer love's me back. Oh well, thanks sleeve, I didn't need it anyway :(

Me too!! I ate 2 Reese's cup, one mini box of milk duds. Kickin myself in the butt! Thanks so much for sharing. I see I am not alone. However the guilt is killing me. Tomorrow is another day. Scared about thanksgiving, Christmas and new years. I need strength.

I kind of wish the 2 fun size kit oats and 1 fun size twice I ate today had made me violently ill so that I could have some negative reinforcement for candy. But, alas, I feel fine!

Stupid candy, indeed!!

Omg tooo.funny at least im not the only one that ate candy 2 fun size butterfingers yummmmm and now im sick .lol its not funy but heyyy we all.did an lifestyle change that deserves a lil.binging here. And there Happy Halloween to all u DivaSleevers...:-)

LOVE you guys!! I only had one take 5 today BUT I had a meatball, a chicken wing ,pasta salad ,chicken salad ,Mac and cheese, dip and crackers and a peice of cake!! 2 pot lucks today. of course it was only a bit or 2 of each but seriously?? The good news is I am pretty sure I got in all my Protein, lol. I am so back on the wagon tomorrow.

Its amazing how nobody knows each.other on this forum, and giving one another words of advice,no criticism,harsh words,wow can you say we all went throughthe same lifestyle change,and having our moments exactly.the same and its music to mine ears to.not see no.one judge us.....we r one...congrats to u all,,

confession is good for the soul ;)

now - time to stop beating ourselves up over something that is done and over with, and can't be "undone"

today is a new day and a new wonderful month and life in front of us :)

happy November 1 :)

OH NO!!! All my coworkers brought their extra candy in AND we have leftover potluck food. Please give me strength sweet Jesus.

OH NO!!! All my coworkers brought their extra candy in AND we have leftover potluck food. Please give me strength sweet Jesus.

Oh, that is tough. I feel for you. Perhaps you can have a Protein Bar or two for when the urges get magnetically strong. I've been there, done that with coworkers and it is so hard!!! Good luck.