Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just ate two fun size m&m's and 2 snack size Take 5's and now sick. My stomach is not happy with me. What the hell was I thinking? May have some catastrophic consequences in the bathroom here shortly. No trick or treaters yet so may have to throw it away to save myself. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

jennrus

yum yum - m&ms's its so hard to stay away from the trick or treat candy - i understand you being angry at yourself - its done and over with, don't do it again or 100 whips with a straw Gummy bear!!??

it was really hard, but i finally found some large sized bags of candy that i don't like - i love all candy - but i bought those stupid wrapped dum dum lollipops - and rolled up something or other, i won't touch them

can't stand the temptation of the "good" candy, babe ruth, snickers, all that i love

hope you don't have to pay the consequences of your brief "ooops" - or maybe that ghost will come out to scare you saying no more candy!!!!

I fell of the wagon and ate 4 small packs of skittles...

Ok ladies. Dust ourselves off and puck ourselves up. Tomorrow we are back on the wagon.

2 snack size kitkat. I'm worried I didn't feel sick at all. I wanted it to so I would be afraid to do it again.

I ate a fun-size Twix and didn't have a problem, so the candy goes to work with my husband in the morning!

Yes i'll be bringing the candy with me to work. Getting it the ?*&% out if here.

I ate 8, yes 8 fun size Hershey bars while cooped up for the hurricane. 6 months out and they went down just fine. Not sick or uncomfortable in any way. On a positive note, I was on track today. I am still me...didn't have a lobotomy.

I try to intentionally buy only candy I don't like for Halloween! Dum dums, anything w marshmallows, etc. I can't keep the stuff I like in house - even on Halloween...

Mmmmm.... My favorite fun size halloween candies in no particular order:

Kit Kat

Reese's PB cups

Snickers

Milky Way

Twix

Mounds

Hershey bars

3 Musketeers

Butterfinger

Clark

Baby ruth

Clark

M&M's

Whatchamacalit

Whoppers

Nestle crunch

Caramello

Ugggghhhh. I better stop myself. Thank god I'm only 6 days post-op and can't eat any this year. (Wait, can you puree kit kats and reese's? ...I'll be right back!!!!!) :P

I had 3 Milk Duds....they were so yummy!

I had one 1000 Grand mini bar and my stomach won't stop talking. Sooooo annoyed with myself.

I planned ahead to allow myself a Protein bar tonight. Took care of the candy cravings and really filled me up (uncomfortably so - ate too soon after dinner). Bought strawberry Twizzlers for the trick or treaters - I can't stand them :)