Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sooo Sick Of Protein Shakes!

I found Bariatric Advantage unflavored on Amazon but trying to figure out whar to put it in. Maybe Soup? Baratric advantage chocolate is best so far. Try adding blueberries or cinnamon or Peanut Butter. Helps. I made pumpkin pie shakes the other day.

I love the Bariatric Advantage iced latte. But I am sure I am going to be sick of it before long. I have read people using unflavored Protein. Just wondering where I can get that.

Go to unjury.com for unflavored protein... I mix mine in broth... The only problem is it can't be too hot or the Protein will clump.

I put unjury unflavored in almost everything I eat! chicken salad, Beans, Soup, broth, tuna, etc.

It's really helping bc I'm sick of shakes!!

This post was perfect timing for me. I am 8 days in to my 10 day preop and am sooooooooooo sick of the taste in my mouth and of those protien shakes......It is helpful to know I am not alone. I have heard that if you blend the shakes with some ice and eat with a spoon it at least changes the consistency. Might give that a try!!

I put unjury unflavored in almost everything I eat! chicken salad' date=' Beans, Soup, broth, tuna, etc.

It's really helping bc I'm sick of shakes!![/quote']

LOL! GeauxForIt - If I could have chicken salad, Beans and tuna, I wouldn't be half as miserable! I am ONLY allowed liquid Protein and broth until Nov 12...

LOL! GeauxForIt - If I could have chicken salad' date=' Beans and tuna, I wouldn't be half as miserable! I am ONLY allowed liquid Protein and broth until Nov 12...[/quote']

Oh crap!! I'm so sorry. :( {hanging head}

I'm in the same boat with y'all! At 2 weeks post op I have been on shakes and broth for a month. Reading how people can start purée at 3 weeks out bums me out cuz I can't start them till week 4. I was thinking about getting some Greek yogurt and trying a small bit early. I won't go as far as puréed meals until my doc says ok tho.

Donny please follow your surgeons advice. I TOTALLY understand the frustration!!! I am on day 5 of a 2 week liquid preop. I trust my Dr and wish I was one of the ones that didn't have to worry about this liquid stuff. But I think the ketosis finally kicked in and I am not hungry anymore. Just choking down the shakes. So glad you are postop and doing well. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

My surgery center gave me all kinds of different smoothie recepes...blend strawberry injury with crystal lite and ice cubes, or put chocolate into a cup of Decaf coffee/steamed skim milk (skinny latte at Starbucks) and its like a mocha that was great to have a hot beverage. U can put the unflavored mixed into Jello, or put in hot broth. You cant just drink with milk only, I was going crazy!

I had 2 weeks pre op of liquid protein' date=' broth, and popsicles... I am now one week post op and STILL on only Protein, Jello, broth, and popsicles... I was told I can start egg drop Soup on Monday, but NO other foods until 11/12... I am so sick of the taste of the Protein shakes that I am starting to gag... Any suggestions? Sign me,

Sick of Protein

p.s. I am using powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury plain in chicken broth, Premier vanilla, Choc, and vanilla w strawberry Syrup and sick of them ALL!![/quote']

Try the Syntrax nectar...many flavors yummy, I like roadside lemonade...so different from choc, strawberry and vanilla.

Try the Syntrax nectar...many flavors yummy' date=' I like roadside lemonade...so different from choc, strawberry and vanilla.[/quote']

I ordered a few samples based on rave reviews here and it's awful!!! The smell is just horrid and none if the flavors have tasted good.

Just goes tons how how different everyone's taster is! lol